Chapter 30 🍋

(Dax is seen having sex with Asuka)

(She is seen moving her hips while she rides his cock)

Asuka: That's so good...

Dax: I know...

Asuka: Hehe... you're so cute, Dax.

(Then Asuka starts moving faster)

Asuka: Give it to me... Give me your sticky stuff... Fill my pussy with it... impregnate me with your babies.

(Asuka moves as fast as she can like there's no tomorrow, then Dax is unable to hold any longer and ends up cumming inside her.)

Asuka: Ohh... so hot...

(Some hours later, Dax is seen having sex with Onizaki. He is seen thrusting on her.)

Onizaki: Never thought such position could make a cock get in so fine

Onizaki: Never thought such position could make a cock get in so fine... My pussy is trembling from such excitement...

(Dax keeps thrusting as he slaps her ass.)

Onizaki: Yes, darling. Punish this bad girl. Slap my ass.

(Dax keeps thrusting as he does it faster.)

Onizaki: Oh... yes... harder... faster...

(The session lasts for some minutes until Dax cums inside her.)

(Next day, Dax is seen having sex with Asagi.)

(She is seen riding his cock)

Asagi: I'm so glad I'm having sex with you, my precious Dax.

(Asagi is still moving)

Dax: Asagi...

Asagi: Dax...

(Asagi starts moving faster.)

Asagi: I can feel it twitching...

Dax: The tighter your pussy gets... bigger my cock gets...

Asagi: Don't hesitate to cum, Dax.

(Asagi rides Dax's cock like there's no tomorrow.)

Asagi: Don't be afraid to cum inside me...

(Then Dax is unable to hold any longer and ends up cumming inside her.)

(Asagi rests on Dax's chest.)

Dax: Asagi... you were amazing...

Asagi: You too, Dax... you really know how to please a woman...

(In Next day, Dax is ready to fight his final battle against Edwin Black)

Edwin: You will die today, Tennyson!

Monstrous Man: I don't think so, Black!

(They fight. The battle is truly epic, with neither the Monstrous Man or Edwin Black getting any clear advantage for the majority of it. For what seems like an age, the two titans with everything they have, but eventually the Monstrous Man prevails and knocks Black to the floor. As he struggles to his feet and tries to charge again, Dax blasts him with his Omni-Elemental Manipulation. The blast has an effect, and the elements surround Black as he is blasted. They begin sneaking into his body at various places, causing him to scream in pain. His body is scorched by the Omni-Elemantal Manipulation while Dax falls forward in exhaustion. Edwin Black explodes and dies. The dark clouds surrounding the sky clear away, leaving the sun to shine through.)

Dax: We... won...

Asagi: Yes. Edwin Black finally got what he deserved.

(Some days later, Dax is seen in his big house with his wives and children.)

Felicia: It's good to have a family.

Dax: Yes, Felicia. It's good.

Asagi: And we have the most wonderful man ever.

(Dax has a happy life with his harem.)

(The End.)