Prologue

(Dax is seen in a field trip when he suddenly saw a meteor crashing at the forest. Then he decided to investigate the meteor. As he went to the location, he found out something floating over the meteor)

Dax: What's this?

(Then the object goes to Dax, attaching itself into his pulse)

Dax: Holy crap. (tries to take it off, but it's in vain) It doesn't get out...

(Then Ben and Gwen come in)

Ben: Man, we got worried about... (sees the watch in his pulse) you...

Gwen: Ben... Is that what I think it is?

Ben: Another Omnitrix? I guess so...

Dax: Wait. Did you say Omnitrix?

Ben: Yeah. (shows his Omnitrix) This one I have made me what I am today.

Dax: Hmmm... Interesting...

(Then he uses his watch and becomes an elder dragon)

Dax: (roars) Wow. That works. (starts flying) I can fly. I like it.

(Some minutes later, he becomes human again)

Dax: We gotta tell grandpa.

Gwen: We better...

(Some minutes later, Dax explains to his grandfather Max what happened)

Max: I see... You did the right thing by searching for me. There are things you might need to be prepared to know.

(Next day, Dax is seen as a bird wyvern as he overwhelms a big army of orcs. Then the people celebrate the victory of their hero who will be known as the Monstrous Man.)

Dax: If you need me, I'll be there!

(Dax flies away.)

(This is just the beginning of a new journey)