Chapter 12- Bad Boy in my Bedroom!

Annabeth's POV💖

I look at Ryder sitting on my bed rather uncomfortably, still staring at the walls. I really didn't want to bring him into my room because it was bright pink from the walls to the bed linen to the carpets and even the desk and chairs. But I remembered too late and by then I was at the door with Ryder on my case. The minute he walked in, once I had flicked the lights on all I heard was his swearing while he looked at the room in fucking shock. He saw me looking at him and quickly regained his composure "All good princess, you like pink, it's fine, nice room" He then went over to the bed and tried to make himself comfortable on it although I could see that he really wanted to run out the door. 

I take my heels off and throw them to the corner and then cross my arms and stand in front of him watching him sit on the bed his eyes wandering all over the room and then land on me " The pink...this is...I didn't choose this ok, not that there is anything wrong with everything being pink, but it's just not me ok, the room was like this when I got it" 

His face breaks out into a genuine smile one that I rarely see on his face and it makes my heart clench like I always want to be the one who brings a genuine smile to his face. He runs his hand through his hair still smiling "Whatever you say, princess, I mean I did think your favorite color would be pink, but this is like a whole another level of extreme.

I open my mouth to try and explain myself again but I catch him snickering and I shake my head. "Alright, Mr 'I am so gangster I don't like pink' stay on the bed I am going to go get changed, and then ill bring the first aid kit and fix your face up." 

I watch as Ryder just kicks his shoes off and props up the pillows and leans back with his hands behind his head. He smirks at me "Why don't you get changed right here princess, put on a show for daddy"

My mouth falls open and I was ready to tell him where to shove it when a sly thought crosses my mind. So I look at him and smile seductively which causes some confusion to appear on his face.  I slowly cross my hands in front of me and grab the edges of the hoodie. I see his eyes widening when he realizes that I was really putting on a show for him. I slowly bring my hands up with the hoodie and somehow manage to take it off my head in one fluid motion leaving me in my dress. I thank all the gods that I did not get stuck in it this time and have to ask him for help.

I look back at Ryder who gulped and sat up more straight all the while staring at me his whole body rigid. I had never done this before but I had seen it in movies and seeing Ryder react to it plus the alcohol in my system made me bolder. I drop the hoodie on the bed and then I reach back and slowly pull the zip of my dress down. The off-shoulder straps of my black dress drop down slightly, showing him some cleavage I was sure.  I clutch the front of my dress and walk slowly up to him. He had taken his hands off from behind his head and they were clutching the bedding on either side now. Once I get closer to him I whisper "Does daddy like this?"  he groans and leans up ready to grab me, but I run in reverse and grab the hoodie and lock myself in the bathroom laughing. I hear him groan from the bedroom "Princess get out here this second, don't start something like this, especially if you don't plan on finishing it. I wanna take you right now and make you scream my name, come out princess" He waits for five seconds, and then I hear him say grumpily. "Fine don't come out, but I'm gonna need a cold shower after your done in the bathroom''. 

I quickly wash off my makeup and take all my clothes off and wash my body quickly as well.  God, I stink of alcohol, so I scrub myself with my body wash and apply body lotion once I dried my body, that's when I realized all my clothes were outside. Asking Ryder to bring it in was a major risk and I wasn't going to lost my virginity today, although god knows I really wanted him to take me right now, I also knew that if he touched me again I was probably going to launch myself onto him and beg him to take me. The only thing that was stopping me was the fact that although we had this crazy connection there were so many things I didn't know about him, coupled with the niggling memory of what he said in the car earlier that he didn't do the girlfriend thing. I wasn't sure what he meant by that but I was definitely not going to let my first time be a one-night stand. It was simple really, I want love and everything that comes with it, that's what I had waited for and I am not going to settle for anything less...

I  sigh and pull the hoodie onto my naked body grimacing as it goes down to only half of my thighs. Feeling painfully aware that I was going commando right now, I piled my hair up in a messy bun and walked out hoping I could distract him while I take my underwear, shorts, and shirt and run back to the bathroom. I walk out and the first thing I see is  Ryder sitting on the edge of my bed staring at a photograph that he was holding in his hand. He didn't even look up at me when I threw my dirty clothes into my laundry hamper. As I stepped closer to him he still was staring at the photo intently  "Who the fuck is Jeremy ?" he spits out still not taking his eyes off the photo.

That's when I realized why that photo was familiar. What the fuck, that was in one of my drawers, all the knick-knacks, cards, and photos that I brought with me. The first emotion that I felt was mild irritation which was growing by the second at the thought that he went through my stuff. I stomp up to him and grab the photo out of his hand. It was a photo of me and Jeremy that he had taken in school with his polaroid camera and he signed it as well with his name and a heart. He was holding me by the waist and I was smiling up at him. 

 I look at Ryder again ''If you must know, He's someone I dated although I don't even know what right you have to go through my shit and ask me all these questions when I can't even ask you any.." Before I could continue he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me onto his lap so that I was sitting sideways my arms on his shoulders steadying myself and he caught my face in his palms and stared at me his face blank but his eyes burning. 

"Oh I have every fucking right to go through your shit and ask you whatever the fuck I want" he looked into my eyes. "Are you still with him?''

"What " I was confused now. Ryder slowly released one of his palms from my face and traced my lips with his forefinger "Are ... you... still.. with... him?" he asked slowly.

I was trying to focus although it was difficult and my response came out flustered " No, we never officially went out just a few dates and then I moved here before we could...you know to become a couple"  I bit my lip and I saw his eyes darken at that action of mine. 

He closed his eyes "Good'' he whispered resting his forehead against mine one hand on my cheek and the other one now on my bare thigh, he exhaled with his eyes closed and continued "Are you wearing just my hoodie with nothing under it princess? Are you trying to kill me?"

I blush bright red and jump up and run to my drawer and grabbed my underwear and a pair of shorts and run back to the bathroom. I heard him groaning on the bed as I quickly put my underwear and my shorts on, but there was no point it still looked like I was wearing nothing because the shorts were shorter than the hoodie. 

I sigh giving up and go back out into the room. I find him on my bed lying back down without his shirt on eyes closed. I couldn't help but look at all the tattoos that were all over his arms and his chest. "Like what you see princess?'' he smiles from the bed. 

I roll my eyes, god he was so cocky " Ill go get the first aid kit and come back do you want something to drink?" He jumps up and walks up to me in just his jeans. I gulp as he comes closer. " I am thirsty princess but not for water, do you want to give me what I want?" he touches my lips with his forefinger and I close my eyes. Fuck all the logic if this sexy boy was going to kiss and take me I was just going to submit. After a few seconds, I open my eyes to see him smirking at me.

"Two can play this game princess" he walks past me into the bathroom, "I'm taking a shower, bring me a towel on your way back, unless you wanna see what I'm packing down there'' and he walks in and shuts the door leaving me out there with my mouth open gaping like a fish.