1. Cafeteria

Mondays.
I just love Mondays. I hate that i have to wake up by 6am to go to that shit hole of a school. Isn't it bad enough that i have awoken from my sweet sweet slumber? Now i have to get ready for school too?! I need a break.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my morning routine. I really didn't bother putting much makeup, i hate makeup anyway. I decided to put on my denim jeans and my purple cropped hoodie cause why not? I packed my bags with my school essentials, when I looked down at my phone and it was already 7:30, so i rushed downstairs, said bye to Trish, took an apple. I hopped on my bike and off i went

Baxter High.
I hate this place with every fiber in my body. I parked my bike and walked to the entrance of school.

Baxter High is just your typical neighborhood highschool. Has the oh so cliche 'popular' group and the commoners. Jocks, whores, the prettiest girls and the hottest boys were obviously in this group. The not so pretty wannabe girls, and the guys trying to be popular are in the commoner group while the losers are mostly made up of nerds. That's where you'll find me.

I've never really seen the point of this classification because its pointless and irrelevant if you ask me. We all came to school to learn and get good grades and get into good universities, well thats why I'm here anyways. Others are here to have fun and make friends and get into relationships, get fucked, bully others and all that crap.

Don't get me wrong, making friends and having fun is cool but it's going to distract me from my Goal. My mom says is better to be alone and succeed than to follow the crowd and fail, so thats what I am doing, following my mother's orders.

The bell finally rung and i hurried to my first class. Chemistry.

......

It was finally time for lunch, and i was hungry as fuck. I grabbed my bag and rushed to the cafeteria to get in line.
Suddenly the cafeteria doors swung wide open and in walked Britney and her posse looking shiny and pink as ever. Ew.

I could see everyone's eyes were on them so i took the opportunity to get to the front of the line. I got 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, 3 chocolate cupcakes and a soda. Don't judge me, a girls gotta eat.

I walked to my usual table. The one at the end of the cafeteria, where no one else seats. On my way there, i could here the side comments. "Hey, there comes miss stuck up" Britney said to her friends and they all laughed. "she's ugly as fuck, no wonder she has no friends" another one says "Black ass freak" says another. I am literally trying my best to remain composed or else i would have snapped back at this bitch.

I got to my table and started eating my food forgetting about all my anger. As i was about to take a bite into my first cupcake someone snatched it from me.

I looked up and it was the one and only Nathaniel King. Baxter High's number one bad boy. He is the the arrogant jerk that parades the hallways stealing the heart of every girl he passes by. With his dark curly hair, to his beautiful brown eyes and his oh so sharp jawline and his beautiful vibrant skin. He was really really good looking. He was total eye candy.

He's attractive, yes but he is rude and annoying and everything i hate. I dont like him and he probably doesn't like me so I'm really confused as to why he's sitting at MY table, stealing My CUPCAKE.

"Give me my cupcake' i finally blurted out after my intense glare. He doesn't say anything, casually taking a bite out of my freaking cupcake!!. This bitch. I stand up and snatch my half bitten cupcake from him and step on his foot pretty hard. But he just looks at me with a straight ass face like he didn't just devour half of my beloved.

"Dont you ever try this again or I'm gonna rip your tongue out" i say giving him a death glare, and stuff all the cupcakes in my mouth. I know that was very unladylike but i cant afford to have any piece of my babies in his reach. He still just stares at me and its starting to get creepy.

"Okay..... I'm gonna leave now" i begin to gather my stuff and head for the doors but he stopped me "wait" he finally spoke and Oh my God his voicee. "What" i say rather rudely, i was getting annoyed with this dude. "What's your name?" He asked. Looking straight into my eyes, i hate eye contact so i looked away "Veah" i say and walk out of the cafeteria in a hurry. Luckily the bell rang, so i head to my next class.

......

It was finally time for me to head home. I had finished with all my extracurriculars and i just rounded up with the kid i finished tutoring.

I hop on my bike, putting on my helmet when a black Tesla model S parked right in front of me. The window went down and i saw that same beautifully annoying face i saw earlier today. "Can i give you a ride?" He asks. With the same dumb expression he had earlier. "No thank you, i kinda have my own ride here" i say gesturing to my bicycle with a small smile seeming polite as ever. He looks down at my bike and then back at me then zooms off.

Well...thats was weird. Was he waiting for me? Why is he even talking to me? Did he bump his head or something? I don't really care though. I hope its just a one day thing.

I hop on my bike and ride to my place. I got into my house and i could already smell the sweet sweet deliciousness coming from the kitchen. "Hey Trish" i say looking down at the peanut butter cupcakes. "Hello darling" Trish says with as much enthusiasm as i had

Mrs. Patricia has always been in my life for all i could remember. My mom is always out for some business trip or the other so she hired Trish to take care of me while she's away. Trish is always at home, she comes to my place by 6am and leaves by 6pm from Monday to Friday then has the weekends off. She has become my second mother and my best friend. I love her and i love her cupcakes too.

"How're you doing pretty lady" i say, "good, good. Your mom is coming home next weekend so you have to be prepared. She wanted me to let you know" Trish said, taking a bite out of her cupcake. "Oh, okay" i say.

I head up to my room to take a bath and change into something more comfortable. Shorts and a baggy t-shirt.
I did some homework, read a little on wattpad, then the darkness took over.

.......
Hey besties!!
So this is the new and improved first chapter
Please tell me what you think in the comment section
If you liked the chapter please click on the little star, it really means alot to me.

Xoxo
-Shalom