34.

Jennifer's POV

I could here loud footsteps and yelling coming from outside.

I should probably just stay out of it. Again it's no longer my business to interfere with someone else's life.

Someone who is no longer a part of my life.

It was a coincidence how he came into my life and found me again. But it's no coincidence that he left as quick as he found me.

Suddenly everyone went quiet outside, I guess that's my cue to leave.

I slowly got up but while I was standing up i managed to bump my head into the table which made some papers fall to the ground.

"Fuck"

I quickly crawled over to pick them up.

I picked them up one by one not caring what was on the paper until one caught my eye.

This particular piece of paper had my name in big bold letters following with a picture of me...and my parents?

I stopped what I was doing and just starred at the paper.

It had all my personal information from what I can remember.

My height, my age, my weight, my full name, my what seems to be old address, my high school, my family background.

I looked at the other papers and noticed that they had information about my mum, dad and even Niki.

I grabbed Niki's one and saw it had the exact same information.

I continued to look at the different papers. Most of them were about Niki. There were photos taken of him from afar.

There was a bunch of photos of us together from when we were in high school.

I looked so happy with him.

There were other papers with just writing on them to which I decided to read.

'Mission 1
*article of car crash*
*photo of car crash*

Target: Niki Nishimura - unsuccessful.

shot a man in the back of their head causing car crash killing the man and daughter.'

This sounds awfully familiar.

Suddenly,

"Jennifer, we should probably go" Niki said as he grabbed my hand and started running away from the scene.

Was Mark behind this that night?

I continued looking through the papers.

'Mission 2
*article of school shooting*
*message between Mark and the shooter*

I know you like her all you have to do is shoot the guy and she's all yours: Mark

Shooter: hmm

Shooter: you make it sound so easy

I'll give you $1,000: Mark

Shooter: ok I'm in.

*Mark has deleted the chat*
Target: Niki Nishimura- unsuccessful
A school shooter kills one person before shooting themself.'

Why is this so familiar.

"There's a guy with a gun!" They said before running off again. Instantly all three of us started running into the direction everyone else is running to.

'Mission 4
*article of the murder of a middle-aged woman*
*image of crime scene*

Target: Niki's mother - successful
Plan: When the mother is alone stab her from behind.
- side note; the murder was coincidentally held against Jennifer and Niki was no longer associated with her.'

'Court case file
... the accused is announced not guilty as there was little evidence to support the case ...

... the case has been dismissed... '

This actually happened .?

I thought Niki was lying or was I just denying everything.

For some reason, I kinda remember this.

Deja vu?

My hands gripped the knife holding it in place so that the blood doesn't start rushing out  again. Suddenly I heard yelling from behind me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I turned around to see Niki in the doorway. His eyes drift from mine, to my hand then to his mother's body.

"Niki..."

...

"This is all your fault ... you're a monster"

So it was Marks fault all this time.

My body started to shake. My breaths were heavy and I started to feel light-headed.

I can never forget the look on Niki's face that day. I guess he found out that it wasn't me because from the looks of it, it looked like he never wanted to see me again.

'Mission 3
*article of rape of a high school student*
*article of the suicide of a high school student*

Target: Giselle - successful

find time when the girl is alone, rape her into killing herself.'

'Mission 5
*article of plane crash*
*image of plane crash*

Target: Jennifer's Parents - successful

Hire hijackers and get them to sabotage the plane.

I remember everything now.

I know everything now.

None of this was ever my fault.

It was his. Always his.

He caused my life to end up like this.

He ruined everything.

Mark.

I will never forgive you.

12/04/21