Chapter 42: Mating part 3

Sorry short author’s note!

Well yeah you know the deal by now...this chapter contains boyxboy material and if you don’t want to read that, beware. Private-message me if you like to get a brief summary on the chapter without the actual ‘action’. Other than that...have fun reading and please consider leaving a vote or a comment!

 _____________________________________________________       

“I guess there’s no point in trying to convince you not to do me huh?” I said as I grimaced in Anton’s direction. He was still sitting on the side of the bed with a towel wrapped around his waist and I could see him eyeing me in amusement.

He didn’t say anything as he rose from his seat and made his way over the covers. He stopped when he reached me but he surprised me by flopping down beside me and not in front of me like his brothers had done.

“To be frank maybe waiting would be for the best because I’m not exactly as my brothers and...well I’m not entirely sure you can deal with the real me right now.” Anton said in a low voice and I could feel my eyes settle on him in confusion.

Was he saying that I didn’t need to mate with him? I wanted to cheer in happiness but at the same time I could feel a painful stab in my heart which made me frown.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to postpone the inevitable Anton. Yes, Ash will probably feel better if you do but he would still have to do it with you so it really doesn’t make that much of a difference, now does it? I mean better to just get it done with.” Adam said and my eyes darted between him and Anton, who was currently tugging a hand through his hair in a frustrated manner.

What the hell was it that made them so hesitant? Hadn’t Alex already made it pretty clear that I belonged to them and that they could do as they liked already? What was the difference? Didn’t Anton... want me...? I could feel another stab at my heart and I quickly turned my face away. I don’t know why but I was pretty sure the expression on my face wasn’t exactly happiness.

Why did this bother me? I didn’t want to have...sex with him did I? Then why did his unwillingness make me feel sad?

“Why are...oh...” Alex suddenly said and I slowly turned my eyes back to him to see what he was on about. I realized then that all three of them were staring at me and I frowned.

“What?” I said lowly as I averted my eyes.

From the corner of my eye I could see Alex turn his gaze on Anton and I watched as they stared at each other in complete silence. A second later Anton whipped his head in my direction and growled. I shivered at the sound and I could feel Anton narrow his eyes on me.

“Come here Ash.” He said in a firm tone and I shifted my eyes back on him.

“Should I...? I mean he didn’t really want me so why should I...?” My thoughts were cut off by a loud growl and I suddenly registered Anton’s furious gaze. My eyes immediately dropped from his face to his chest when he let out yet another growl and I fought the urge to whine pathetically.

“I said come here.” He growled as he pointed to his lap.

I didn’t bother to think as I immediately crawled over to sit in front of him. I still had my eyes glued to his chest and I could only guess what his expression was. I was startled when he took a firm hold of my right wrist and roughly pulled me towards him so that I had no other choice than to sit in his lap.

I blushed as I felt his member under the towel and I immediately bit down on my lip and turned my head to the side.

“Look at me.” Anton said in a suddenly very calm voice and I wasted no time in complying. I rested my eyes on his and I could see that his bright eyes were still the same. He looked a lot more composed and I silently breathed a sigh in relief and gave him an apologetic smile. Anton’s eyes immediately turned a bit darker and my smile froze in place. Shit...