George Weasley-new hair

Dating George Weasley was the opposite of easy. It was absolute chaos to he honest. Some good days, some bad days, plenty of days that sit in between. And how could any one forget about the pranks.

This all led to right now. You sat in front of the mirror staring at your reflection. Your hair now a vibrant purple mohawk. You couldn't decide if you wanted to hex him or just ignore him. You get up and move on with the day as if nothing had happened.

When you reached the great hall for breakfast, everyone was looking at your new hair. Ignoring them you walked right to George. "Morning Love" he snicker as you sat down next to him. Shortly after, Fred broke down laughing. Yet you still ignored the new attention. "Good morning Georgie, how'd you sleep?" "Alright I guess, could've been better if Fred hadn't snored all night" he shot his brother a dirty look.

As you walked towards your first class, George pulled you aside alone the wall of the corridor. "Love, I hate to ask this but...have you seen your hair today?" He asked very cautiously. "Indeed I have Weasley. Don't you think it looks great?" A cheeky grin grew across his face. "If you say so lovely."

After dinner, you had gone to George's room to spend some time with him. He giggled as you took off your shift and threw on one of his hoodies and replaced your skirt/pants with his sweatpants. As you climbed into bed with him he kissed your forehead.

"Alright that's enough. Are you ready for me to fix your hair love?" You looked him right in the eye, "no I like it this way." After a moment you could no longer contain your laughter. "For Merlins sake, please change it back George" you begged. He smirked as he reached for his wand, quickly changing your hair back to normal. You let out a sigh and cuddles up into George, hoping that tonight he wouldn't mess with you considering you went the entire day with a bright purple mohawk.