¤TWENTY-FOUR¤

They managed to go to the amusement park despite the schedule of the 3 youngests.

All seven of them was present, riding the rides upon the park.

Everyone was very excited entering the park and trying out rides since the payment was up to Jay.

They first rode the vikings. The big boat scared them at first but what could go wrong? They should enjoy every ride.

Every single one of them shouted and screamed while the youngest, Ni-ki was just laughing and is truly enjoying the ride.

After the ride, their voices were hoarse just by the screaming and shouting they made.

"You guys are cowards." Ni-ki bursted out laughing.

"Atleast we rode it." Heeseung insisted.

"How can you even laugh in such situation?" Sunghoon asked the younger.

"I enjoyed it."

"We all did but not to the point we'd laugh our asses off."

"Anyways, let's try that." Ni-ki pointed up at the 'drop tower' making almost everyone gulp.

"You sure?" Jake asked Ni-ki who seemed very excited for reasurement.

"100% percent."

"Since he's the youngest, might as well follow his requests?"

The 6 hyungs just agreed and proceeded to get tickets for the ride.

Soon, everyone was buckled up and was breathing very heavily due to nervousness.

"Can I just back up and watch you down there?" Sunoo had thoughts of regret but who can resist his Ni-ki who by the way he forgave.

"We have paid for our tickets already and no we should all do this."

"Fine."

The tower slowly started lifting up, which to everyone's surprise was really high.

Every one was shutting their eyes off and holding their breath, waiting for the sudden fall.

Waiting for it they opened their eyes which was in sync with the fall.

There they saw the whole amusement park with a fast range making their eyes pop out and release the terrified screams.

The lift was slowly going up again for another round. And it fell.

"Mommmmyyyy!!!" Someone from the 7 screamed, Jungwon in particular.

Another round and to everyone's relief it was the last.

More screams and unparticular sounds were made and again Ni-ki was a laughing clown.

Once they got off, they were all a laughing madness, judging each other's reactions acting like they were the only ones there.

"Hyungs, let's ride the bump cars." Ni-ki suggested excitedly.

They attended every rides in there and finally stopped at the ferris wheel.

They all looked up. Jake, Jungwon and Sunoo wanted to ride it.

"We want to ride that, wanna come?"

The other 4 just insisted and said that they were going to buy snacks before they go and leave.

So it was agreed that they'd stay from the ground while the 3 would ride the ferris wheel.

The 4 boys each looked at the person they liked from the top of the ferris wheel.

Two boys were looking at the same one.

Suddenly Jay pulled Heeseung out and excused them.

"I'll talk to hyung for a bit, just wait there."

Sunghoon and Ni-ki were left both confused.

"What do you think were they talking about?"

"Hyung, I'm sorry." Ni-ki blurted out.

"For what?"

"I might have said something."

Just by what the younger said, Sunghoon knew exactly what he did.

"Ni-ki... What the hell did you say?!" Sunghoon's voice made Ni-ki shrink.

"Eeehh, I said I'm sorry."

"Why did you say that!?"

"I didn't. It was an accident."

"I told you to keep it a secret right?"

"Yeah... but I didn't mean to."

"And now what? You know this would not end good right?"

"I'm aware of it."

Sunghoon was trying his best to not flip Ni-ki out to mars.

On the other hand, Jay was dragging the older to the back of a booth.

"What are you dragging me for?"

Now that they were face to face, Jay told the older what he wanted to say.

"Stay away from Jungwon."

This statement shocked and angered Heeseung.

"And why would I do that?" He crossed his arms infront of his chest.

"Because... You just need to avoid him."

"No and would never at any circumstances would I do that."

"Hyung, please?"

"Okay what person would avoid someone they like?" Heeseung stepped a closer to Jay.

"So you like him?"

"Yes and I would never in my life avoid him." Heeseung admitted confidently with a tint of fear in his voice.

"Hyung, you're ruining everything!"

"I am not ruining anything! Can't I live freely by not avoiding Jungwon?"

"I didn't mean to lock your freedom up but please, just avoid Jungwon."

"I can't because I like him and you could never do anything to stop me."

"Hyung..."

"Just because you like him, doesn't mean you can control everyone he meets."

Jay earned his courage to answer his hyung with the reason he wanted to say. "It's useless hanging out with him because he doesn't like you!"

Heeseung went a silent for a second and answered. "I know and hanging out with him is the only thing I can do."

The older stated bitterly. "I knew it was always you who he wanted so don't worry, I'm not trying to break you up."

"I never asked for a relationship since we both know he'd resist and choose you over me."

Jay was silenced and just listened to what the older has to say.

"I just wanted closure." Heeseung said and left the amusement park for good.

A/N: For the Army's out there, let's all greet Yoongi a happy birthday!🎉

And for the Engene's, Happy 100 days with Enhypen!🎉