¤FIVE¤

I just went out of the cafe and I can already see the clouds about to trickle heavy drops of water.

I walked fastly, trying to reach the apartment before it rains.

As I was about to cross the street, tiny drops of water started falling onto my skin. It sent shivers down my spine.

The street has cleared up, no more cars are passing by.

Instantly crossed the street, quickened my pace to avoid being soaked by the rain.

Seconds later, the tiny drops turned to moderate until it became huge drops of water.

Almost immediately soaking my clothes, I groaned in frustration.

Neither stores nor houses were present in that particular street.

Even trees were not present, making it harder for me to find any possible shade.

I was already running briskly with my clothes damp and wet.

As if it could get any worse, a car passed by swiftly, splashing me with water.

I nearly cursed. How could I get there as quickly as possible? I asked myself.

Just then, a car pulled up.

The driver rolled down the window and said, "Hey need a ride?"

I hesitated for a bit. I don't even know the driver but I really need a ride home right now.

I slowly nodded, can't even see the driver's face yet agreed.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come in!"

I went in beside the driver's seat. I stayed quiet.

I notice how the car wasn't moving, so I looked up.

My eyes widened and mind went blank. It can't be.

The driver was looking straight at me, he seemed to be observing me.

I was speechless, memories coming back to my mind and emotions having a rollercoaster.

Those delicate eyes, ambiguous stare intimidating me.

Finally seeing him after 2 years, I am not sure wether to be happy he's back or be angry at him for leaving me.

I was speechless. I didn't expect it to be him or did even expect to see him for such a long time.

This guy that I am facing right now was the same guy 2 years ago whom I truly loved but left me without telling me the reason.

I was truly hurt and wanted to throw my feelings away then move on.

But now he's here, facing me. I don't think I could work this feelings out.

I looked sideways, avoiding his stare.

I stayed quiet not wanting to have a conversation.

He took this as a signal and started driving.

I noticed how he still remembers the way to my apartment, I can't help but smile.

Slowly looking up, secretly observing his features.

His eyes were always intimidating as ever, the pointy nose and the plump thin lips.

Also his jaws was sharper. I was stunned, after years I finally get to see his face once again.

I never forgot those beautiful features of him.

He might have notice the stare I was giving off so he faced me.

"Still handsome right?" He teasingly smirk.

I looked away, trying not to fall more.

"Come on. Talk to me please?"