The bounty/A Weakness?

Yagi: "Inko...are...are you sure about this?" looking at her...
Inko: "I...I'm...sure Yagi...he's too far gone now...it needs to stop...before anyone else gets hurt...or killed...
Nezu understood what she meant...so did the others...they know this is all taking a toll on everyone...no one is safe from him. 
Rocklock: "well then...i guess that's settled then" 
Ryukyu: "i'm going to put up a notice as well" 
Nezu: "for the first time in years....a hero Bounty will be set up...a bounty to kill Johnny Silverhand and his followers..." this also surprised everyone as well...a hero bounty...the last resort to resolving a problem...this contract will not only be available to just their city...but through all of Japan...
Miruko: "very well then...the bastard will pay for everything now...with Omega here to help...his terror ends here...and now!" 
Vlad King: "but the students...as much as i don't like it...the need to be brought in as well..their training is proven to be effective...and they are growing fast
Ryukyu: "making us looking as bad as him...reeling in Children into a war is not our way" 
Mt Lady: "well do you have any other plan?!" 
Midnight: "they are filled with nothing but determination to take him down...even if we tried to keep them on leash..they will find a way to break out of it" 
Miruko: "there's no way i'm going to be responsible for the death of a child!...it doesn't fucking matter how good they are...they're children...they shouldn't even be brought up into this conversation" 
Vlad King: "then how are we going to fight Johnny and Samurai...we are short of heroes...it's almost impossible to fight them all" 
Miruko: "then we can attack in all directions then!" 
Cementoss: "it doesn't help at all...for someone that's only good for breeding!" 
Miruko: "the fuck you say!" 
Ryukyu: "please calm down" 
Mt Lady: "i'm not going to stand around while the son of this fucking Family Kills my FRIENDS!"
Kamui woods: "and you say that we need to work together...how the hell are we going to combat this demon!" 
Nezu: "if we must take a break then we will" 
Rocklock: "shut up rat!" soon all of them got into an argument...
gran: "how disappointing" shaking his head 
Nighteye...was looking into the future...but it wasn't his...it was Inkos 
vision begins
NIghteye sees through Inkos future...a tower...in shambles...rubble is what surrounds them...bodies littered the area...and blood stains the ground...he sees Inko fighting someone...someone powerful...with a quirk simular to hers...he sees Johnny...he was only a torso with an arm...they won...but who is this mysterious person?!...
Inko: "let.......g....Izu...." hearing none of the words...they don't make sense...he soon looks behind him...and he sees all the bodies...of the heroes...and students....Silverhands follower...Jirou..was protecting someone....someone small...it was Eri...what this means he doesn't know...
Johnny: "Of course it fucking ends like this...but it's not for the world...not for me...not for us...Nighteye...you see it too...do you?" he looks directly at him...shivering in full terror...what's this?!
Eri: "DADDY!!!!" 
vision ends

Nighteye stumbles back a bit 
Gran: "what did you see?!" gaining the attention of the heroes
Nighteye was breathing heavily
Yagi: "what's wrong?!" concern now for his friend
Nighteye: "i had a vision...Inko...you fought Johnny...what happened...i saw him with only his metallic arm left...he was defeated" 
Miruko: "then it means we will win this right?!" 
Nighteye: "no...there was someone else...someone who can fight Inko equally...who it is i don't know...the students....all of you...you were dead" 
Ryukyu: "damn it" 
Mt Lady: "all of us?!" and he nods 
Gran: "great...just another problem...*sigh* can't say i'm not surprised...he's far too strong for most of us... unless all of us attack in a arranged ambush...the girl...is the one that he apparently cares a lot about this girl...like a daughter perhaps" 
Ryukyu: "a future villain...she's going to be his successor...and he has the ability to switch bodies" 
Midnight: "it's possible that he's going to have her as his vessel" 
Rocklock: "besides the Uraraka girl...who else is his puppet?" 
Midnight: "to what has been recorded...just her..."
Mt Lady: "is this a fetish? like for him to be in the bodies of females?" 
Nezu: "no...it's out of pure choice...and based of their quirk" 
Gran: "the boy is a machine...he could care less about that...we're getting off track here...what are we going to do about SIlverhand?" 
Yagi: "i believe we should try to be patient...he is being very aggressive with his tactics...i believe he's going to be attacking again...where i don't know" 
Nezu: "Nighteye...this vision...where was it at?" 
Nighteye: "In some sort of ruins...possibly a skyscraper...some tower." 
Nezu: "alright then...if that's the case...then we must up the security in not one but all hero agencies within the nation..of course other heroes are going to be notified of this...but i'm afraid we need to assistance of a certain support student here" 
Midnight: "you want to bring in a student?" 
Powerloader: "I know who he's talking about....her name is Mei Hatsume...and she's been recently been helping build these mechs and combat drones to improve security at certain locations...her latest one was destroyed back at Tartarus by one Tomura Shigaraki...so we'll make more...enough to counter them all" 
Nezu: "alright then...we have a plan then...take Hatsume and have her work with Shield...Yagi can you make some arrangements?" 
Yagi: "i'll do what i can...highly doubt he'll want to speak with me" 
Nighteye: "then let me talk as well...he should see that the matter of the situation is...very serious" 
Powerloader: "i'll Notify Hatsume...she's going to have a field day with this" 
Ryukyu: "and we'll double our search party...expand out to see if any trace is left...and about that Skyscraper NIghteye" 
NIghteye: "yes?" 
Ryukyu: "could it be Endeavor corps that he's after?" 
NIghteye: "in my visions...it's never official...but if i were to say anything...it's possible."
Miruko: "good..then we'll have some more guards at Endeavor corps....if anything seems out of the ordinary...contact one of us...we'll be there or someone near to assist you" 
MIdnight: "the students aren't going to like this" 
Gran: "Inko you need to keep training...have Midnight or Recovery girl monitor you..in case you don't just up and die from exhaustion..." soon he walks out
Inko looks down...she feels completely guilty about all of this...she's made the decision to kill her own son...her first born" 
Yagi: "are you okay?" soon the heroes has gone out to continue with their plan
Inko: "did....did i make the right choice?" looking at him
Inko: "Is it even morally right to have my own son killed?!" 
Yagi: "I....I don't know Inko...this is a situation i never thought we would be involved with...to murder our own son...never in my life did you have to make a choice like this....whatever decision you make Inko...i'll support you all the way through." 
Inko hugs him: "thank you Toshi....ever since...that day...you were the only one who ever comforted me...i'm so glad i found you...i love you" 
Yagi: "i know...i know" rubbing her back....

Hero bounty placed
Named: Johnny Silverhand
Status: 'Supervillain' 
Crime: 'terrorism. murder...genocide...assault...kidnapping. Thief.Trespassing.3000 counts of murder,Conspiracy,treason 
whereabouts: "last seen at Tokyo in the southern area along with other members accompanying him. location where Number one hero Endeavor is killed...
Danger level: "Extreme!" do not attempt to fight him alone...
Reward: '1,068,200,000.00'
Dead.