Aoi Invitation

A couple of days later, early in the morning, Rose walks to the 3rd Grade hallway. She peeks into the classroom and sees Aoi there reading. "Aoi," Rose says and mentions her to come.

"Huh?" Aoi says, stands up and walks to Rose. They leave the classroom and go lean on a windowsill in the hallway.

"What would you say if I told you I'd like to meet you out of school one of these days?" Rose asks and smiles.

"I'd say hell yeah, but.. why? Why can't we just talk here?"

"Well, we could..." Rose says and looks around. "But I have a better plan. I have something I want to... show you, and anyway, I know a place that you'd like to visit."

"I mean, yeah, sure, I'm up for it. We used to meet a lot together in our first year here. Not that you talked much, but anyway."

"Sorry" Rose smiles awkwardly. "I wasn't the best company until Lily saved me... But that's just it, now it's my turn."

"Your turn?"

"Just show up, Aoi. I'll tell you then."

"Uh, where?"

"In the town, near the water fountain. I'll be there first thing in the morning, if that's ok for you?"

"Sure, when?"

"Choose, I'm pretty much free any day. Let me know a day or two before when you're free and well go?"

"Alright. I'll let you know. See ya, Rosie-chan. Say hello to Lily." Aoi says and walks back into the classroom. She waves at Rose from the door.

"See ya, Aoi." Rose says, waves at Aoi and walks away, towards her own classroom.