Rosie-chan and Aoi About Lily's Birthday

After the lunch break, Rose walks into the 3rd Grade hallway and finds Aoi sitting on a chair, doing her homework. She walks to her and takes a deep breath. Aoi puts her book down.

"Aoi..." Rose says nervously...

"Rosie-chan? What's bothering you?" Aoi says and looks at Rose with a raised eyebrow.

"Aoi... Lilia invited me to her birthday party and..." Rose lets the sentence trail out.

"And? What's the problem? You go there, eat cake, and confess to her. Then you kiss." Aoi says and grins.

"Confess?!" Rose almost shouts and stands up straight, "ki—kiss her...?" Rose blushes furiously and pink embers fly in clouds around her. Aoi laughs heartily.

"My goddess, Rosie-chan, you are so adorable. I understand blondie-chan more now." She says and grins at Rose.

"Lilia...?" Rose says, tilting her head, "Oh, by the way Aoi, Lilia said you're invited too."

"Me? I mean, I don't mind, I just feel like I barely know the girl. But yeah, I'll be there. I wouldn't miss that for anything. I want to see how you manage to navigate this one..." Aoi says and smiles. Rose smiles weakly at her. Aoi gets up and they both walk down the stairs, towards the main entrance.