[VI]_hang_the_merc_6

V was out cold as I woke up, still clinging to her and her arm wrapped around me. Frankly, I could stay like this forever with no remorse or doubt. I felt complete with her. I wouldn't say we're dating officially yet, but I couldn't imagine loving anyone else.

V stirred in her sleep, mumbling curse words. I rubbed cheek, she immediately relaxed her facial expressions and going back to snoring softly. She looked at peace sleeping in my bed, despite her abdomen wounds bleeding out onto her shirt. I gently shook V away.

"V?"

"Hm?" She was half awake.

"You're bleeding."

"Probably reopened my stitches......just clean up the blood with some peroxide. I have a MaxDoc in my pants pocket." She yawned as she sat up, clutching her stomach in pain. Taking out the MaxDoc, I injected it into her neck and she plopped back onto my bed.
"Fuckkkkkkkkk," she groaned, taking deep breaths.

"V!"

"I'm fine, Juds. Just fucking sore." I helped her take off her tank top and was shocked she wasn't in a bra. V saw me blushing and smiled.
"It's fine, I don't mind you seeing me like this."

"Didn't expect...um..." V covered herself with a pillow.
"Thanks."

"Should've warned ya. My apologizes." I shrugged it off as I cleaned the blooded wounds.

"Was gonna see them sooner or later."  I smirked.

"So, what are we? I never did this whole "love" thing before. Only know one night stands and casual hookups."

"You truly are a streetkid punk huh?"

"Yessir- ma'am! Yes ma'am." I snorted and laughed at V as she death stared me, with her cheeks glowing a crimson red of embarassment.
"Fuck you."

"Maybe later, babe." V turned redder than hot sauce as she put her shirt back on and threw my comforter over her head, crowning me as the queen of this "battle".

"Good night, Judy."

"Night, my love."
_______________________________________

"How the fuck are you still asleep," I silently asked myself as I stared at V, drooling all over my grey pillowcase. My alarm clock glowed 8:43 pm in its neon red colouring. "Real life sleeping beauty if I'd ever see it." I didn't mind her light snoring, afterall, I'm sure this is her first day of actual rest since her first gig in N.C. While she did mumble alot in her sleep, mostly swears and nonsense, something pulled on my heart strings.
______________________________________

V's POV

After sleeping for what felt like half a century, I sat up in a bed not of my own, tasting foul traces of last night's dinner. Perfect bedhead ruined my decent look as I stared at myself in the mirror. A pair of arms wrapped around my body as I brushed my teeth.

"Clingy much?," I spat out the toothpaste and swigged around some mouthwash.

"This just feels...natural. I feel safe with you." I smiled as I turned around to face her. "Maybe it's because you're like half a foot taller than me."

"Maybe." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into a passionate kiss. I could feel her heart beating faster, maybe she really was in love with me. "Wish I could just stay here forever with you but I got some gigs today."

"Stay safe." She kissed my cheek as I left her apartment.

"Enough of this lovey dovey shit. Time to kick ass and get some eddies." Johnny stood besides my bike, smoking a cigarette per usual.
"Go see Rogue, she's at the Afterlife most likely."