-Chapter 19-

"Hello. All Might." 

I say turning to face the hero. "Y/n. What are you doing?" He asks giving me a look of sympathy. 

"DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME THAT LOOK! YOUR THE ONE THAT TOLD ME TO JUST GIVE UP! TO QUIT! WELL GUESS WHAT YOU FAKE HERO. I'M GOING TO BE THE ONE TO KILL YOU. I WILL GET REVENGE ON YOU FOR ALL THOSE YEARS OF HATRED!" I scream at him. 

In all the commotion i didn't know that i had accidentally released the students from the force fields. My feet are caught in ice and I'm tied up. I look of hatred crosses my face as i teleport out of the restraints. "ITS GONNA BE HARDER THAN THAT TO CATCH ME YOU BITCHES!" I scream at them. 

More teachers rush into the building and I'm destroying everything fighting. I've managed to knock out a few students and capture others. Now I'm battling the teachers. "YOU NEVER EVER CARED ABOUT ME! ANY OF YOU!" I scream as white light radiates off of me. 

"NOW YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE." I scream as i charge at All Might. "I'm sorry young Y/n." All Might says as he raises his fist. "NO I HAVE'T WON THIS YET! I STILL NEED TO GET REVENGE!" All Might punches me in the stomach knocking me to the ground.  Midnight's gas surrounds me. "n-no..i haven't...won...." I say trying to hold my breath. 

Eventually the gas gets to me and i fall to the floor unmoving. My vision blurs and the last thing i see are the sympathizing looks of the stupid hero's. Then darkness.

.

.

.

.

"Brainwashed...Can't remember.....Villain..."

I catch small words in a conversation happening besides me. My eyes flutter open and i look around hopeful to see Tomura or Toga. I realize I'm in some sort of hospital room. With my hands chained to the bed. 

I try to teleport out of here but i can't use my quirk. I struggle against the restraints. Suddenly the door opens to reveal a few teachers and students. "LET ME GO!" I scream struggling. "Is she going to be ok?" One of the student's ask an old lady in the corner. "She was brainwashed to forget us. I don't think its possible to regain her memory." She explains. A hurt look crosses the student's faces.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT!" I scream with hatred. "WHO THE HELL BRAINWASHED ME? I WAN'T TO GO BACK TO MY FAMILY! THE ONLY ONES THAT EVER CARED FOR ME!" I shout thinking about the league. 

"Y/n you don't understand. The villains kidnapped you and brainwashed you to be a villain." A tired looking hero says. "DON'T TRY THAT CRAP WITH ME! THEIR THE ONES THAT HELPED ME WHEN YOU GAVE UP ON ME!" I scream tears running down my face. 

"Look, that's not true. We care so much about you. We rescued you and you were training to be a hero when you were kidnapped." All Might says. 

I start to cry harder. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I scream closing my eyes. I don't want to see their sympathy any more. "Anything were trying isn't working. There has to be someway to get her to believe us." One of the heroes say. 

"There may be a way to get her memory back but it will take a while. We should just try to get her on out side for now." The old lady says. "Young Y/n. You are a hero. Not a villain. You have friends here who care for you. You have a sister named Eri. She loves you so much. She was devastated when you were taken." All Might says. 

I take in the new information. This might explain why i couldn't remember anything when i woke up with the villains. "I-If i was brainwashed. W-Why did the league have pictures with me?" I ask my voice breaking a little. 

"They were probably photo shopped." The tired looking hero says. "I-I trusted them...." I say tears rolling down my face. "T-They told me they were my family..." 

"Are you still willing to be a hero?" All Might asks. "Yes. Because now its my turn to get revenge on those lying pieces of shit." I say smirking. A few of the Heroes smile. Some of the student's look relieved. 

They uncuff me from the bed and i look at the bracelet on my wrist. "It cancels your quirk." The tired looking hero explains. I nod and sit up. "So, who exactly are you people." I say trying to regain my memory. "Wow i knew they brainwashed you but i expected you to at least remember our names." The tired looking hero says. 

"I'm your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa." He says. I nod at this new information. "Were going to have to reintroduce you to your classmates." Aizawa says looking at the students. The two of them came over and said "I'm Ejiro Kirishima!" The red head said grinning. "And I'm Samantha!" the Blondie smiled. 

A little girl came over to me and said "I'm Eri." She had red eyes and i little horn on her head, just like mine. "She's your sister." Aizawa says. I smile and pull her into a hug. "Your going to have to meet the rest of the students later when Recovery Girl says your healed enough. They still don't know about your brainwashing." Aizawa says.

After a while the heroes and students leave and i get a moment to myself. My only memories are with the league. I'm not sure if what the Heroes are telling me is true but that little girl does have the same horn as me. 

I lay down on the bed and go over my memories again. Waking up, meeting the league, them telling me the backstory, attacking the dorms, and waking up here. That's it. After a while i fall asleep hoping i'll have a dream that will give me some memory. But there was no dream.

A/N

Do you like what im doing to keep the story going? I've been reading comments with ideas and my sister has given me advice so i hope its not complete trash. I'm excited to write the next chapter though! Thank you for reading!