-Chapter 11-

Y/n POV

"Boss she's waking up." i heard a voice. I open my eyes and all i can see is black. I try to speak but there's a gag in my mouth. My arms are tied together behind me. Suddenly the blindfold and gag are removed and facing me is my worst nightmare. "Overhaul..." i said as i started shaking.

"I'm so glad to see you back here Y/n. You see I've been watching you ever since i lost you. I noticed that you have another quirk. I want you to activate it." He demanded. I quickly nodd and call for Samantha. 

She appears suddenly and a look of fear crosses over her face. "Y-Y/n where are we?" she asks putting and arm in front of me. "T-This is Overhauls layer." i said still shaking. "Don't worry ill protect you!" she said putting a force field around me. I look up and see her in a fighting stance.

"Hello there, i see you are apart of Y/n's quirk. Well i plan on destroying you and every hope she has of surviving." he says. He removes his glove and motions his hand at Samantha. However as shes torn apart she doesn't even scream. Then i remembered. She doesn't feel pain.

"Now that that's out of the way." he turned to me putting back on his gloves. "Your needed in the lab." one of his assistant put the blindfold back on my and dragged me out of the small room. I was tied down to the chair in the lab and at this point i was crying.

"You were very naughty for leaving me. Now its time for your punishment." I heard him say as my skin was ripped apart. I started to scream from the pain. He had never been this cruel. He was taking a slow as possible to kill me. I know he would bring me back but the pain before hurts so much. 

"P-Please s-stop, I-I'm S-so s-s-sorry!" i cried as he tore me apart. "Where are your friends to save you now huh?" he said. "P-P-PLEASE!" i screamed as my world started to blur. "Do you have enough footage?" i heard a voice ask. "Yes. This should be enough to make the hero's pay for stealing our product." I heard another.

Are they filming this? I started to struggle against the restraints as i screamed. I didn't want anyone seeing this. There going to think im weak. "I think its time for a reset don't you?" I heard overhaul say. "N-NO PLEASE NO!" i screamed. "Night night." was the last think i heard as the world went black.

Aizawas POV

The entire class is devastated. Everyone has been blaming themselves for them taking her. Including myself. "Good morning class." i said as i walked into the classroom. I looked up and saw that there was a small package on my desk. "Whats this." i said opening it. There was a small USB inside along with a note.

Watch this with your class. I'm sure they will be interested.

I looked at the box and noticed there was no return address. I plugged in the USB on my computer and played one of the videos. 

Kirishima POV

We looked up as Mr. Aizawa walked in. He notice the small package on his desk and opened it. There was a small USB inside and he plugged it into his computer. Suddenly he gasped and took a step backwards nearly falling over his chair. 

The rest of the class got up and ran over to see what the problem was. Then we saw the screen.

"AHHH NO PLEASE STOP!" i heard Y/n scream. She was tied down to a chair and was being torn apart by Overhaul. "Did we get enough footage?" i heard someone ask. "Yup this should be enough to make the hero's pay for stealing out product." Then Overhaul said "I think its time for a reset." Y/n immediately started struggling against the restraints. "NO PLEASE NO!" she screamed. Then suddenly in one quick move she went silent. 

The entire class was mortified. I saw that a few of them had fainted from the site. Mr. Aizawa quickly closed the computer. "I need to take this to the staff. Stay here." he ran out of the class room and as he left I saw a tear falling down his face. 

"W-What was t-that. I-It c-cant be r-real." i said shaking. I looked around at the class almost everyone was crying. (Except Bakugou because he doesn't cry. Hes just super traumatized ya know?) 

"W-WE NEED TO GO SAVE HER!" Todoroki yelled backing up against the wall. 

I looked down at my hands and they were shaking violently. "W-We need to f-find her." i said as i fell to my knees. 

Where are you y/n?

Y/n's POV

I wake up in my cell and notice that there's a camera watching me. At least im no longer tied up. I sit against the wall and start to cry. I cry for my friends, sister, my adoptive father. Everyone that had ever shown me kindness had just seen that video. They all know how weak i am. How im not able to fight back.

Suddenly the door swings open. "Shut up you dumb brat. Master says that he needs some blood so you had better hold still." one of Overhauls assistants says as he comes over. He holds up a needle and i freeze. He take about 3 pints of blood from me and i collapse on the floor. I forgot what it was like to always be super skinny and weak

I looked around the room again and noticed that there was a small cot on the wall. There was also a bathroom attached. I get up and walk into the bathroom. I undress myself and step into the shower. The water is extremely cold but i don't care. After im clean i look around and see the gown that i used to wear when i was living here. I put it on and walked back out into the room. 

There is a box of bandages underneath the cot for when im injured but Overhaul doesn't want to reset me. I go a lay on the cot and try to get some sleep. After all, i have a feeling im not going to be here for long.

A/N

Ok so sorry for making this story so dark lol. I'm writing this in the middle of class and im just writing whatever. If you don't like it, DEAL ok. Also im writing another book that im going to post in maybe a week. By then ill have at least ten chapters done. Anyway have a great rest of your Day/Night!