-Chapter 18-

"WAKE UP BRAT!"

I slowly open my eyes expecting to see probably Bakugou trying to wake me up. Instead I'm met with new faces. My eyes widen as the memories of last night come back. I try to scream but there's a cloth in my mouth. 

"That was some strong power you showed last night. You might just be a useful villain. Now will you come willingly or shall i have to brainwash you?" The man i think to be Shigaraki says. I start to struggle more showing i don't want this. 

"Alright then, say bye bye to your memories." He says. A shock of pain is sent through my head as something hits it and then my world fades to black. 

.

.

.

I wake up and try to remember anything that just happened. "Oh thank god Y/n! We though we lost you there!" I look up and see a girl with two space buns staring down at me. "W-Who are you?" I ask sitting up. 

"Oh no! You must have lost your memories. I'm Toga! Himiko Toga! I'm your best friend!" She says hugging me. "What happened?" I ask looking around the room. I'm on a soft bed in a room covered in posters of heroes with X's over their faces. 

"Those stupid heroes tried to kill you! We were trying to take down All Might and they got in the way. In case you forgot you always wanted to be a hero. But they always told you that it was a stupid dream. So you joined us! Don't worry we won't ever let them betray you again!" She says smiling.

I try to remember my past hoping it would line up with the story she told me. But it was all fuzzy. I can't remember anything that happened until i got here. "I'm going to tell handy-man your awake!" She shouts as she runs out of the room. 

A few minutes later she comes in with a few people. "Thank goodness your ok!" they say. I smile and try to remember who these people are to me. "Like i told you she lost her memories so i don't think she remembers us." Toga says as she gives them a concerned look. 

"I'm Tomura Shigaraki, you used to call me your brother." A man with crust lips says. "I'm Kurogiri, I guess I'm kind of the parental figure around here." A man with purple smoke for a head says. "The names Dabi, i guess I'm kinda a brother to you as well." A man with burn marks and scars all over his body says. "I'm Jin Bubaigawara, but you can call me twice. Were friends." A man in a suit with half black half white. "I'm Atsuhiro Sako but you can call me compress" A man with a mask covering his face says. "Call me spinner." A lizard man says. 

I take in all the names and faces and try to remember anything. Nothing triggers a memory though. They all explain their quirks and I'm fascinated by them all. I know that one of my quirks are rewind, but I'm not sure about the other one. 

-Time Skip-

I'm in the training room with Toga. I'm practicing dodging her attacks. I'ts really hard and i get stabbed a few times. I use my rewind quirk to heal myself though. After an hour of training i decide to try and activate my other quirk. I close my eyes and try to feel another power. I can feel overwhelming energy inside of me. 

I flip the switch in my brain and release it. When my eyes open there's a white light radiating off of me. "Yay Y/n!" Toga says jumping up and down clapping. I try out my power. After an hour of trying everything i figured out what i can do. 

Force Fields

Wings

Slow down time

Increased combat skills

teleportation

Invisibility

I'm extremely happy that i managed to remember how to control it. After training i go and talk with the members of the League. They tell me stories about the times we've had as villains. I can feel a deep hatred for Hero's growing inside of me as they tell me how they betrayed me.