𝟭𝟰.

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗗𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝟱𝟬 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆
𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟯𝟮
𝟴:𝟭𝟳𝗮𝗺

𝗥𝗼𝗱

   I let out a low groan as I nutted

I let out a low groan as I nutted. Siyerra got up from her knees pushing me back onto my bed kissing my lips. I choked her lightly kissing her back. The pitter-patter of the rain continued against the windows of the condo.

She pinned me down placing her knees on either side of me as her hands started exploring my body. Someone began banging on the door.

"Ignore them," She looked up in my eyes pouting. "I want you."

   I nodded gripping her ass in my hands as I started kissing on her breast, "You got me."

   The banging started to get louder, "Rod I know you're in there."

   Essence, it couldn't be.

   "Aye," I spoke moving Siyerra off of me. "Hold on."

   "Who is that?"

   "My baby mama."

   "Great," I heard her mumble. I grabbed a pair of sweats off the floor sliding them on before heading from the bedroom to the living room.

   "Essence it's eight in the morning," I shook my head. "I don't feel like arguing with you."

   "Rod," She started crying. "I'm so sorry for everything baby. I-..I was just being so stupid. You're everything I need."

   A part of me wanted to hold her tight, to tell her it was aight and I needed her. The other part of me was unfazed by this.

   "Can you please say anything?"

   "You said you had moved on," I spoke lowly. "You told me to move on. You said you hate me."

"And you called me a hoe but it's just words," She was snotting, she grabbed my face. "Baby it's just words. We didn't mean those awful things."

"Nah," I shook my head. "You told me I was worse than Corey. When I did nothing but love yo ass."

"You love me?"

"You gotta go mane," I shook my head closing the door on her.

   I slammed my fist against the wall. Fuck, I loved her but why did it hurt this much — why did she constantly make it so fucking hard? Was she really even worth it?

   "Rod," Siyerra called out laying a hand on my bare shoulder. "Are you good? Do you want to talk?"

   "Nah I'm good mane."

   "Well," She sighed. "I got a rehearsal so I'm gonna shower and head out."

   I walked over to her pressing my lips up on hers, "Be careful mamas."