𝟭𝟯.

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀 , 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼 & 𝗕𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗽.
𝟱:𝟭𝟭𝗽𝗺

𝗥𝗼𝗱

   I let out a low yawn sliding from underneath the '03 Toyota Camry, I'd just finished tuning up

   I let out a low yawn sliding from underneath the '03 Toyota Camry, I'd just finished tuning up. It was the last car on my to-do list for the day.

I grabbed a rag cleaning the oil from my hands. I looked around the shop, nodding my head.

"Aight y'all I'm out," I called out to my coworkers. I walked out the shop into the parking lot and went to my car.

I seen my phone start light up. I picked it up seeing Siyerra was texting me. She was a beautiful woman, accomplished but my heart was with Essence. I didn't want to disappoint my mother, but hurting Essence would be far worse.

I opened my phone, dialing Essence's number. I hadn't heard from her since four days ago when we went to the appointment for the baby. I wasn't sure if I did something to upset her, but I did miss her.

I put the phone on speaker as I backed out of my parking space.

"Hello," She answered just as I got ready to hang up.

"Hey," I smiled hearing her voice. "What you up to? I just got off and wanted to see you."

"See me for what?"

"I just miss you."

"Rodriguez," She sighed. "Look you need to stop ; the calls, the text, popping up here. I'm seeing someone."

"Yuh," I looked at the phone with a dumb look as if she could see me. "You seeing me. The fuck?"

"You're no good for me," She stated blankly. "I already told you that it was over. You need to accept that."

"What the fuck you talking bout," I was starting to get annoyed with her constantly tryna play on my top. "I'm a good ass nigga mane. Don't try me with that goofy shit."

"You're a lame ass, soft ass nigga," She laughed. "Dude you easy as fuck. That's why Taylor did you how she did."

"I'm easy," I questioned gripping the steering wheel. I felt my blood start to boil. "You was complaining bout being a virgin but hopped on my dick soon as the chance came along."

   "You calling me a hoe?"

   "Take it how you want," I really was beyond pissed and didn't give a fuck about what she was feeling in that moment. "You the one pregnant and finna go hop on some other nigga. We ain even been broken up two weeks."

   "Fuck you," She sniffed. "You're worse than Corey. You use this good guy facade then flip the switch soon as you get the girl."

   "Facade," I questioned. "I been nothing but giving, loyal, and caring towards you. Now I see why Corey was treating you how he did."