HMP 7

"J-Jungkook?" Namjoon stuttered, gulping

"H-hyung, is that-" Jimin cuts himself off until Jungkook from the mirror suddenly disappears and the body they're holding passes out. The door opens they're met with the other four.
"Is he calm now?" Hoseok asks and the two nods.
"He-he's saying the truth... We saw his reflection, he was crying" Namjoon stuttered and they all gulped.
"He needs to be tied up, he almost killed me" Yoongi says, shaking his head.
"Hyung, he's clearly not himself" Hoseok says, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not referring to Jungkook, the motherfucker that's inside his body" Yoongi says, scoffing.
"Yeah, I think Yoongi is right... We'll look for someone who can help him soon, but for now, let's tie him up" Jin says and the others just sighed and agreed.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, groaning. He was about to move his hand but seems to cannot. He stared at his hands and see that's he's all chained up. The door opened and he's met with Jin.
"H-hyung, did you guys put these?" He asks, referring to the chains. The older sighs, nodding. Jin puts down the tray on the nightstand and grabbed the chair and sat down.
"We're so sorry, Jungkook, it's the only thing we could think of. Wait, you're Jungkook right now?" Jin asks and the younger nods.
"We'll try to find for someone who can help you" Jin says and Jungkook nods.
"I think you guys did the right thing, I would've hurt you all if you didn't do this" Jungkook says, giving a wide smile.

"Here, drink something" Jin says and neared the glass of water on Jungkook's lips. The younger drank a good amount before Jin grabbed the food he had made. As he's about to feed the maknae, he saw how his eyes rolled to the back of his head and went completely black.

"I want some fucking blood! Flesh! That's what I want to eat! Not that filthy shit you're gonna feed me!"