HMP 2

(Lol, the title reads hmp 🤣

(Lol, the title reads hmp 🤣. HMP! Don't talk to me!)

"Jungkook ah? You okay?" Yoongi asks as he noticed how Jungkook had been so quiet through their whole ride. Jungkook got startled, looking at him and smiling.
"Yeah, hyung" Jungkook says in an unusual deep voice that startled all of them.
"Kook? That's not your voice" Yoongi says, looking at him with confusion.
"O-oh, sorry, I was just trying to copy Taehyungie hyung" Jungkook says, clearing his throat.
"My voice is not that deep, brat!" Taehyung says, gasping.

Jungkook giggles, shaking his head.
"Sorry, hyungie" Jungkook says, pouting. Taehyung smiled, patting his head.
"That's okay" Taehyung says, winking at him. Jungkook smiled, looking away but he was actually rolling his eyes.

Jungkook walked to his room, while the others shrugged it off. He might just be tired from going to that place. Jungkook got inside his room, glaring at the mirror.
"What are you gonna do now? I'm controlling your body" A demon. A demon had possessed Jungkook. On the mirror was Jungkook, crying as he tried to get the demon out.

"Please, just get out of my body!"

"Hmm, you were scared and you followed the noise, that's why I took it as a chance to possess you" The demon says, tapping his chin. He got startled as the door opened, clearing his throat, he moved away from the mirror.
"Oh, hyung!" Jungkook says, smiling. Jin smiled back, waving at him.
"Do you wanna eat something?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"Hmm, maybe bl-" Jungkook cuts himself off, covering his mouth.

"What was that?" Jin asks, smiling.
"I-I mean bulgogi" Jungkook says, giggling. Jin nods, chuckling.
"Okay, we'll order that, I'll call you again when it's here, okay?" Jin says and Jungkook nods. Jin went away while Jungkook smirked back as he moved back to the mirror.

"Poor you"