HMP Finale

All went and ran to Jungkook, hugging him as they all bursts into tears

All went and ran to Jungkook, hugging him as they all bursts into tears. Not sadness, but happiness. Jungkook groaned, his body still in pain after suffering for many days because of the demon possessing him.
"Jungkookie!" They all said and Jay just stood there, smiling a bit. At least he didn't have another human being killed because of the now forgotten demon.
"Hyung, please not too tightly, my body hurts" Jungkook says and they all pulled away, chuckling.
"We're so happy you're back" Jin says until Jungkook starts gagging. The maknae covered his mouth before weakly standing up and running to the bathroom.

Hoseok followed Jungkook, gasping as he sees Jungkook throwing up blood.
"W-what's happening... Oh, no... Koo... " Hoseok says, panicking.
"Don't worry, that's just the blood he had probably drank the past days" Jay says and they all stared at Jungkook in worry. He finished, but is still dry heaving.
"Gosh, that's disgusting" Jungkook says, coughing.
"Yeah" Taehyung says, making Jimin, who's right next to him, hit the back of his head.
"The demon's gone now... I'm so happy" Jay says, smiling.
"Sorry for yelling at you awhile ago" Yoongi says, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh, no, it's okay. You totally had the right to, cause I accidentally strangled him... " Jay says and all of their heads turned to him.
"You what?!" They all yelled, except for Jungkook, who just chuckled.
"It's okay, hyungs. At least y'all have me now" Jungkook says, and Jay just chuckles nervously.
"Y'all scary" He says before going out of the room.
"We have our maknae back!" They all cheered after Jay got out. Jungkook smiled, being helped up by Namjoon.
"Gosh, you look terrible. Let's clean all the wounds on your bodies" Namjoon says and the others nodded.

Jungkook was okay after that event. The others made sure not to do shits that they'll regret after, they wouldn't want the thing to happen again. They went on with life, being careful and happy now.