♣ten

I yawned loudly and stretched as I sat up on the bed.

"Hm, she eventually decided to wake up." A voice laughed and I turned to a blurry faced person.

I was still very asleep.

"Are you okay?" The voice asked. I raised my palm to my face and wiped my eyes.

It was Aaron and Vanessa seated there by the lil desk.

"What're you guys...doing here?" I asked.

"We brought you breakfast." Vanessa said and Aaron nodded.

I looked over at the table and saw a dish of pancakes, wafffles, chocolate syrup and tea.

"Oh my. Thanks a lot." I said yawning.

"So eat your breakfast and you can come over to our room. We wanna watch a movie on Netflix." Vanessa said.

"You can bring Ethan if he agrees. Ivory is already with us. She's playing with Lia." Aaron added.

"Sure, I'll be there when I'm done." I said getting up.

"See ya!" Vanessa left with my brother.

That was so random.

Where's Ethan anyway?

I shrugged sitting by the lil desk where they placed the food and I dug in.

Tastes like heaven.....!

After about 30 minutes I was done. I ate really slowly I know.

I got up and called room service to come pack up.

I then stretched again the opened my duffel back to pick an outfit to wear today.

I picked this out after a while indecisiveness.

I then picked a little cute purple case that contained everything I need in the bathroom now, including my outfit

I opened the door and let out a shriek.

Ethan was freaking shirtless in the bathroom, in front of the mirror.

He had water on his body. He was wet. The water was dripping down his torso and his hair was wet..

He had the hairdryer in his hand, blow drying his hair.

Oh my goodness. Too much hotness. I can't take it.

This is illegal!!

I was trying really hard to get my eyes off his abs but I really couldn't.

He's looking so sex-

Hold up there lady.

"Staring isn't really polite Newman." He said still looking in the mirror and I jumped forgetting he had a functioning mouth.

"I-I wasn't staring" I muttered.

"Yeah sure" He said sarcastically.

I watched him drop the dryer and sigh at his still wet hair in the mirror.

"Uhm you know your hair is still wet right?" I asked dropping my lil case on this long bathroom counter.

"I know, I really don't know how to use the dryer ." He said.

"Its easy. Just hold it up and move it in different directions around your hair and in a while it'll get dried. And luckily your hair is light, it'll be faster." I said packing up my hair in messy bun and pulling on a shower cap in front of the second mirror.

He nodded subtly and raised the dryer again.

Now I have to wait.

********************
Alright we both done now.

I really can't believe we had a normal conversation.

That's so dissimilar.

Right now he's on the other side of the room unplugging his charger and picking his phone.

He turned after taking it. "And the conversation we had?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I smiled lightly.

"Forget it, am I clear? It may never happen again." He said.

"Oh.." I muttered as the smile turned into a frown.

Bipolar much?

"Uhm, do you want to join everyone in Vanessa's room to watch movies? Its like a movie marathon. She said I should ask you." I said quietly.

"Will she be there?" He asked.

"Okay, what part of everyone don't you get?" I asked.

"Keep your sass to yourself bitch." He said.

"You didn't." I said.

"I did." He said.

"One insult that you should never say to a lady is that word. I hate you so much and on this earth and in heaven I'll forever hate you. You're the meanest person I know Ethan and I swear it with every fucking bone in me." I said and left the room.

I walked quickly over to the lift and went down. I need air right now.

Once I got to the ground floor, I left the hotel building.