Chase

Cecily was driving well over the speed limit, as her siblings raced behind her. Cecily swerved to avoid cars, when the familiar smell of mint reached her. Alec was one of them chasing them. Probably the whole higher guard.

"Renesmee call your parents." She told the girl, as Demetri came into sight. "Margaret call Carlisle. Ben, Rose. Tom call Alice."
Cecily increased her speed to over a hundred, thankful for her family's love of sport cars. Soon all the family was connected.

"They've sent out the whole higher guard." Cecily's voice was pitched as she swerved to avoid hitting Jane who appeared in the road.
"Y'all need to take the kids and run."

"The Hybrids can't run as fast." Carlisle told her as They neared the private airport. "Just make it to the plane, its ready to leave as soon as we get there."

"Margaret." Alice said as the guard got closer. "Make it happen."

Cecily smirked as she watched thick tree like vines grow around there legs. It wouldn't hold them forever, but it would give them just enough time. Cecily laughed at Jane's enraged face.

"Kids get on the plane." She told them when they came to a stop in front of the jet.

"Mom," Ben protested as Cecily rushed them out the car.

"Get on the damn plane Benedict." She yelled at him pushing the kids towards the door as she rushed to help the adults load the stuff. Carlisle pushed her toward the plane, when a idea came to her. She stopped when she saw Alec and the others. Bella was holding them off with her shield. Taking a fingernail, Cecily dug into her forearm, letting the tar smelling blood pour. She must have dug to deep for the next few seconds were blurry before everything was black.