Decisions

To go or not to go. That was the question. Cecily thought this over as she tore a chunk of flesh from her victim. Her siblings tearing into theirs.
She wanted to go to her oldest younger brother's wedding. As she had been to all of Carlisle and Esme. Alice and Jasper. Rose and Emmett. But Edward was putting them in danger, and she couldn't just leave her siblings alone. Benedict was just eighteen! He had just reached maturity.

She was still thinking about it as they finished their meal, exiting the graveyard. The Volturi was going to come down on their heads.

"Penny was your thoughts?" Margaret said walking alongside her.

"I have received an invite from my foster family." She told her. "And I'm trying to decide if I should go or not."

It was silent as Margaret thought it over.

"You should go. They raised you from a spawn of hell to a controlled adult. You owe them that much."
She was right of course, but that still left the issue of them.

"What about you and the boys?" Thomas is a handful and Benedict is just barely mature."
Margaret stopped and grabbed her shoulders.

"Cecily, take a break. You have been taking care of us for our whole lives. You have raised us. I can handle us while you're gone."
It was a staring match green on blue. Then Cecily blinked.

"As you wish." Cecily sighed out. " I will be back on Monday though."

Margaret smiled, you always gave into her. She then skipped ahead flowers blossomed where she stepped.

"Earth witch," Cecily muttered.

"I heard that."