Disturbing Behavior part 2

Two hours later found the four of them in a warehouse with the vampires feeding and Elena poking the one Rebekah was draining with a knife to see how long she would twitch.

"My girl is dead." Rebekah drops the body to the floor as Elena stopped poking the girl. "I'm bored."

"Nothing I can do about that now." Klaus hummed as he too dropped the one he was feeding on to the floor.

"What is your plan now?" Stefan asked as he looked up at Klaus.

"Well, I need to find a werewolf to test the whole doppelgänger blood thing." Klaus shrugged.

"Hold that thought." Elena said and pulled out her phone.

"Alpha" Mason said as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Hey Mason, how are you?" Elena didn't see the intrigued look Klaus was sending her as Mason called her Alpha.

"I'm doing okay." Mason laughed. "Except I had to listen to my nephew and your little brother going at it last night."

"Poor, poor Mason." Elena mock cooed.

"Anyway, what can I help you with, Alpha?" Mason chuckled.

"Do you know of any werewolf packs outside of Mystic Falls?" Elena asked slowly.

"Not at the top of my head, but I can ask around if you want?" Mason offered.

"That would be great, thank you Mason." Elena smiled in relief.

"No problem, Alpha." Mason almost preened at having pleased his Alpha. "I'll either call you when I find something or you could come to the Mansion when you get back."

"Sounds good." Elena agreed. "Talk to you later."

"Bye Alpha." Mason said as he hung up.

"I'll tell you as soon as he tells me." Elena smiled at Klaus.

"You never cease to amaze me, love." Klaus looked at her with an odd look in her eyes.

"Shit." Stefan hissed as he patted his pockets. "I think I forgot my phone at Gloria's Bar."

"So go get it and we'll start the cleanup." Klaus told him and stood up.

Three hours later, a tired looking Stefan walked back into the warehouse. Elena pulled him into a hug as soon as he came close to her, "What happened? I was so worried!"

"Gloria tried to do some spell or something on me." Stefan told her softly.

"What sort of spell?" Rebekah asked as she walked over to them.

"I don't know." Stefan pulled back from Elena and pulled his shirt up, showing them the burnt handprint on his chest. "But whatever it was it's taking a while to heal."

"That doesn't look good." Rebekah frowned, then when she saw him looking at the coffins around them, she smiled a little. "Dreary, isn't it? The Family cargo."

Elena snorted and as they looked at her she smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, it's just... 'Family cargo'."

"I'm surprised Elena hasn't tried to undagger at least Elijah." Stefan hummed as he looked around.

"I was going to but Rebekah talked me out of it." Elena huffed.

"Because Klaus would hunt me down and kill me." Rebekah looked at Elena who just pouted.

"Where is Klaus?" Stefan tried to find him. "There is something he and you need to know."

"He will be back soon, I think." Rebekah said, then she looked uncertain, "Stefan?"