ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁶

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴅɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙɪɢ. ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙɪɢ. ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ.

ꜱᴡɪᴍꜱᴜɪᴛꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ

It took Aro and Marcus three hours to come back with bags of blood. When they came back, they found Caius and I purring, snuggled up with each other on our vacation bed. Aro seemed pleased, but I could tell Marcus was thinking you left me out?

"Looks like you two had a good time just based on the cracks," Aro said in a cheery voice. "Do you think il nostro amore will be able to come down to the beach with us? Our son has requested a trip and Anora is going along with it."

"Mmm, just let me get dressed," I say as I strip the blankets off of me, revealing my naked form. My mates all took in a deep breath as I shimmied on over to the dresser, finding a swimsuit that I could wear for the trip down to the beach. "Does this one look nice? Not too much, is it?"

"You look perfect, tesoro," Marcus complimented, kissing me on the forehead. "Shall I bring blood to the beach? Everything is uninhabited so we won't get caught snacking."

"That would be nice." Aro smirked at the way I put on my top and walked over to my side, kissing at my neck. "We're supposed to be going to the beach, amore."

"Mmm but you look so nice in that swimsuit." I rolled my eyes, pushing him off of me. Caius snickered, earning a glare from his raven-haired soul brother. Marcus simply grabbed some of our things and opened up the door. Aro grumbled something under his breath before taking out his phone. He sent a text to somebody, but I couldn't see who it was since I myself was already halfway out the door that Marcus had so generously opened up for me.

Beaming all the way down to the beach, I noticed that our son had already found himself on the sandy shores, messing around with Anora, who threw a ball in his face.

"Nor! What did you do that for?" Helios exclaimed, grabbing the ball off the ground and throwing it back to her. Before he could say anything more, Aro whistled, alerting our son to our presence. "Dads! You finally got Mamma out of the room with Father Caius."

"How many times have I asked you to not call me father?" Caius questioned, looking unimpressed. "It makes me feel old and you know how I feel about feeling old all the time. Children these days, making their parents feel like old people."

"You're literally over 3000 years old." Caius hissed, picking me up on his chest. I squealed, attempting to bat his hands off of me as they trailed down to my waist. "And now you're harassing Mamma."

Marcus and Aro chuckled at Caius' handsiness, rushing over to greet our son, who pulled his mate close to his chest. Anora puffed out her cheeks in annoyance and pushed Heelie's hands away from her face as he tried to kiss her head. God they're so cute. Why can't my mates do that? Wait, they do, it's just cuter since they're physically 13 and I'm becoming an old hag.

Anora and Helios were very close. Being the only hybrids in the castle allowed them to spend as much time together as possible. To be frank, they do everything together. Sleeping together (no not like that I swear they're children. They can't do that until they're at least physically 15 or 16), eating at the same time, and doing chores together (that was Caius' idea since they get into more trouble than any other child he's ever seen. Has he seen many other children, I don't know).