Chapter 52

After a few minutes of running on the waters, a silhouette of an island slowly greets their view.

"We're now entering our clan's territory. But they'll find out about us if we keep going like this." Lunark warns them.

"It doesn't matter. I haven't been here in ages. I intend to make my comeback public." Muzaka smirks with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"We're almost there. Based on the energy that I'm sensing from here, there are four warriors." Lunark announced.

Reina tilts her head slightly to the side, it seems like these warriors are quite a handful since they can be sensed from miles away.

"Go on ahead. I'll deal with them."

"Frankenstein, you?!" Reina raises her eyebrow at the sound of worry she heard from Lunark's surprising question.

"Frankenstein, will you be okay? There are four warriors heading this way." Muzaka asked.

"We can't waste any more time here. Instead of worrying about me, allow me to go berserk in this place. I will have to go rampage if I were to deal with the four warriors. Ah! It won't matter since the previous lord came here to rampage as well." Frankenstein smirks trying to ease the tension.

'Come back to me in one piece.'

'Of course, you're my home after all.' Reina nods with a satisfied smile on her face. 'That's right.'

"Frankenstein. I will allow you to break the seal that restricts your power." Frankenstein's smile broke into a sinister grin.

"Yes, Master." He enthusiastically replied, sending cold shivers in Lunark's body. 'This couple is very terrifying...'

They landed on the ground of the island with a soft thud.

"Go." Reina waves them off.

"Reina..." Raizel looks at her, his eyes narrowed.

"I'll come with you, just have something to say with this guy here." She gestures to Frankenstein. Muzaka nodded before telling Lunark to continue.

"There are FOUR warriors, Frankenstein. Werewolves have a bad habit of ganging up on one person... Are you sure about this?" Reina grips his black coat towards her.

"I already called the backup." He smirks before capturing her lips with a chaste kiss.

"What if they're late?"

"You worry too much, Reina. Go on and catch up with Master."

"Promise me you'll come back to me."

"I will, I promise." Reina nods her head in satisfaction before pulling him down to her using his tie. Frankenstein lets himself be pulled and closes the gap between the two of them with a passionate kiss. Her hand on his nape, the other on his tie while his are on her hips, both wanting more.

"Have fun!" Reina smirks before leaping off.

Reina follows Muzaka's and Raizel's aura. It is not really hard for her to do so since the two are indeed powerful and her senses are too advance not to notice. After a couple of full-throttle running, she eventually caught up to them.

She gracefully landed beside Raizel who is just standing behind Muzaka. It seems like they just arrived too.

'And where's is Lunark?' She asked Raizel telepathically. The man innocently looks away without saying anything.

'What the-?!'

"Lord Muzaka?!" Reina was pulled out of her thoughts when a werewolf recognized Muzaka. Based on what things looked like here, it seems like Kentas was fighting with these werewolves but since he has pride, he isn't going down. If he doesn't have the regeneration capability of a werewolf, he is dead by now.