Part 33

Graciella hold her firmly on her side making it look like they were walking together.

Sam's head lay on her shoulder and they walk out. Graciella checked if someone might see them before she lead her away the party. A black bmw was parked on a driveway near the garden hidden from anyone to see. Graciella open the backseat and pushed Sam inside. She went to the driver's seat and drove the car.

Sam woke up from an achy head and her body refused to stand up. How long she was out she has no idea. She noticed she was inside a moving car. She can't see the driver but she figured it is a woman because of her dress. Recognition hit her and her eyes grew wider. Another wave of pain hit her and she groan holding her aching head.
Not long the car stop and the driver step out. She open the door and pull her out.

"Come here you slut!" You and your mother are pain in the ass." She said harshly.

Sam's legs refused to stand up and she fell to the ground. A man's leg appear and dragged her inside a house.

"Tie that bitch. If she escape I'll castrate you myself."

The man pushed her inside a room and she hit her head on a chair. He left her for a few minutes and return with a rope. He pulled her up and tied her on a chair. Both hands and feet were tied securely.Even her neck is tied making escape impossible.

The effect of drugs is still there and she fell asleep on the chair.

She woke up with a harsh slap on her face. She slowly open her eyes and saw the bitch standing in front of her.

Hands on her chest and smiling like a maniac. She change into a dark knee length dress matching her dark character.

She lift her chin so Sam can see her face clearly.

"Where am I? What do you want?" Sam whisper.

"You're on the gate of hell sweetie. Soon..very soon I'm sending you right there where you can reunite with your pathetic mother."

"Mother?" Sam said looking at the mad woman in front of her.

She laughed maniacally.
Her eyes filled with tears from her laughter.

"You don't anything do you? You are that bitch's daughter. Sarah and Ben's child!"

Martha's story run on her mind,  the story of her cousin and her family.

"Ben is my father." Sam said looking at the floor.

Graciella grab her jaw and forced her to look at her.

"Yes! He is your father. You are their lost daughter. But he will never know and you'll never live long to see him again. I'll make sure he'll never get the chance to learn the truth!"

Tears filled Sam's eyes at the revelation spilled in front of her.

"But don't worry I'll take care of him and I'll make him forget about Sarah."

"He will never love you! He never cease loving her and you know that!"

Sam's words earn her a sounding slap on her fair face.

"He will love me. He was mine before your mother came." Graciella's eyes are burning with anger.

Sam smile enjoying the scene she is seeing.

"I don't remember him saying there was you and him before."

"I don't understand why he chose her over me. She was just simple and plain, silent on a corner and nobody notice her. She's nothing compare to me!"

"That's love and you wont have that. Not with Ben or any other men."

Another slap hit her face.
Graciella left and slam the door behind her. Sam  was left thinking of all the things she learn about her life. She closed her eyes and prayed to the moon goddess that Lloyd and Ben will find her before the crazy woman decided to finally kill her.