Chapter 12

Aman's P.O.V

"You aren't done packing are you?" I asked Rehaan as he ran around stuffing everything in a suitcase.

"Don't just stand there, help me!" He shouted carrying his towel in one hand and toothbrush in another.

"It's not my fault you are so lazy." I said shrugging and taking my sweet time entering his room.

I came to pick him up on the way to the airport and as expected he was still packing.

I picked up a few of his clothes and started folding them.

"There's no time for that. Just throw them inside." He said and to prove his point further throwing in a bunch of stuff.

"If that's what you want." I said throwing in his clothes. Picking up a watch I threw it in too.

"Hey!" He shouted so loudly I am sure the whole neighborhood heard. "Do you know how expensive that it?"

"You said to throw it inside." I said.

"The clothes! Throw the clothes not a watch." He said holding the watch gently as it was his child.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just do this fast. We would be late otherwise."

He glared at me and started throwing stuff again. By the time we left his house looked like it was hit by a tornado. Clothes thrown on the couch. Shoes in the kitchen.

His box which holds all the watches on the dining table. He would regret this so much when he returns.

He doesn't allow home keeper when he is not home since there are some confidential files in his home office.

He sat down in the front seat. I was driving since I gave my driver a day off without checking my schedule.

Luckily the traffic wasn't so bad and we reached there at time.

"They aren't here." He said as I looked around for Alina.

I looked at him questioningly, "How do you know that?"

He looked flustered for some reason. "I- I"

"Are you hiding something from me, bestie?" I asked using his nickname for me.

He flustered a bit more if that's possible.

"I texted Madiha."

I looked at him with a knowing look. "You text each other?"

He just nodded.

"A lot?"

"Maybe..." He drawled out.

I fake gasped. "Are you dating her?"

"No!" He said almost too quickly.

"Are you thinking of dating her?"

"No...maybe?" He said.

I grinned. "I knew that something was up but I wasn't expecting this. So you have a crush." I sang the last part teasingly.

He blushed and I almost cooed at how cute he looked.

"That's enough." He said slapping his hand on my mouth. I noticed that he was looking at Madiha who was waving at us.

He waved back with his free hands and I licked his hand. He immediately let go. "Ew.. You are disgusting."

I just shrugged. I finally looked at Alina and the first thing I noticed was her outfit.

She was wearing the exact same outfit as me. A grey hoodie with black leggings. I obviously wasn't wearing leggings but sweats.

She smiled when she saw me staring. I returned the smile. They stopped to  stand infront of us.

I looked at Rehaan and he was smiling brightly at Madiha. I shook my head at that and then smiled brightly at Alina.

"Hey, you guys look like couples." Rehaan pointed out with a smirk.

Alina's eyes widened and her face turned a light pink colour. She looked down at the floor and I felt my ears heating up.

"Shall we go then?" I asked clearing my throat. Everyone nodded and we walked inside.

After all the procedure, we walked towards my private jet. I heard Alina gasp and I looked at her with a small smile.

She looked at me as if asking if this is really mine. I just smiled a bit more. We all settled in.

There were seatings facing each other Two seats at both sides. Rehaan and Madiha sat beside each other so Alina and I took the other side.

I noticed Alina tense a bit as we took off. But soon she relaxed and started looking out excited.

I gave her the window seat earlier because I knew that she would like it. She kept looking out for some time.

I looked at Rehaan and Madiha and they were watching a movie together. Rehaan looked at me and I arched my eyebrows at him. He just smiled and went back to watching.

I took out my laptop. I can atleast complete some work. After a while I felt something on my shoulder.

I looked suprised and saw Alina sleeping. My hands itched to just lay her head on my shoulder. But I stopped myself thinking that would be crossing the professional line I drew myself.

But then she looked so uncomfortable. Giving in to my desires, I gently took her head and laid it on my shoulder. She started shifting around and finally found a comfortable position.

Her arms went around my arm and held tightly. I just looked at her wide eyed not knowing what to do.

Madiha looked up and chuckled. "She woke up quite early I knew she would be tired. She likes to hold onto things when she sleeps. We can change seats, if you want to?" She offered.

But I shook my head. "She would wake up. I don't want to disturb her." I said smiling at Alina's sleeping figure.

Rehaan smiled knowingly. "He's right and I am pretty sure he doesn't mind letting her sleep on him, right Aman?"

I glared at him and mumbled, "I don't mind."

"Okay then. If it gets uncomfortable just let me know." Saying this she went back to watching the film.

I continued my work with one hand. She was holding my other hand quite tightly.

I worked for five hours straight. Somewhere in between, Madiha and Rehaan also fell asleep.

I ordered a blanket for them and covered them by it. I also put a blanket on Alina. She snuggled into it smiling slightly.

As I worked for two more hours I felt myself getting sleepy. I closed the laptop and stretched in my seat carefull not to move the hand Alina was holding.

I felt my hand going numb but I still didn't wanted to disturb her so I let it be. I laid my head on the head rest and closed my eyes.

I felt my eyes getting heavy and soon I drifted off.

_______________________________________

Hello everyone,

Do leave a vote and comment if you feel like this chapter deserves it.

Stay safe and healthy~
- Author