Chapter 9

Madiha's P.O.V

We were still talking when my phone rang. Picking it up, I gestured Rehaan to be silent but he went on talking about some prank he did on Aman.

"Is that a boy's voice? Who are you with?" Alina asked curiously.

"That's just the waiter. I am at a cafe."

Rehaan looked at me pointedly. Pointing to himself, he mouthed 'Me? A waiter?'

I shushed him through actions.

"Why is the waiter talking so much to you?"

"It's nothing. Is your meeting done?" I said hoping she will change the topic.

"Yes, it's done. Which cafe are you at? I will come there."

"There's no need. I am done anyway. I will come to you. Wait for a few minutes okay." I said panicking. If she comes here there is a high chance she will see Rehaan.

"Is Ms.Alina coming here?" Rehaan asked casually eating his cake.

I shook my head.

"Why? Ask her to come. We can have lunch together."

"No it's fine. We should go now. You must have work too."

"Okay then. Let's have lunch sometime later. I have your number now." He said the last part smirking.

"What makes you think that I will have lunch with you?"

"Because you like me now." He said smiling.

"I never said that."

"Fine. You hate me less now."

"That's more like it." I said laughing.

He huffed. "You are really mean."

"I am bitter, you said that yourself."

"I know, that's why I am here. I will add lots of sweetness in your bitter self."

"There's no need."

"I am all the sugar you need." He said winking.

I gagged making him pout. Laughing I stood up, "Let's go."

After another argument, he payed the bills. "I told you it's my treat. You just like to fight."

I rolled my eyes and walked out. We walked together to the office where we found Alina waiting.

She looked suprised seeing me with him. Before she could ask anything I said, "I met him on the way here."

"Oh..." She said nodding in understanding.

"Nice to meet you, Mr.Rehaan." She said greeting him.

"Please just call me Rehaan. It's nice to meet you too, Ms.Alina."

"Then you should call me Alina too."

"Ofcourse, ofcourse. I hope your meeting went well."

"Well I think it went well." She said smiling brightly. It definitely means that it went well.

"We will be going now. Goodbye, Rehaan."

"See you soon Madiha. Goodbye Alina." He said waving and then entering the building.

Rehaan's P.O.V

As I entered the building, people greeted me. I walked straight to the elevator and pressed the button.

Reaching Aman's office, I entered without knocking knowing it would piss him off. As expected he immediately looked up and frowned.

"So bestie, spill the tea." I said sitting down.