12. Truth

Beep!! Beep!! Beep!!!

The sound machine and silence filled the room. It was like she was in a foreign place. She opened her eyes, and it shut them back with sudden piercing light onto her eyes. She felt strange and lightweight. Opening her eyes fully she looked around.

The walls were painted white and blue. The beeping sound was coming from the machine beside her. She felt physical pain, a head pounding, sore eyes, and unknown grief. Turning her head she looks around the environment she was in. Her eyes immediately fell on Bella. She gave her a brief smile.

She tried to get up in a sitting position when Bella pushed her back on the bed.

"Lay Down! You can't sit." She says when everything like memory hit her. Her heart sank and her hands on her belly felt no bump.

"Baby!! My Baby?" She asked looking at Bella. Bella's silence hit her as a thousand blots of electricity sank her heartbeat. It was enough for that unknown grief to turn into a known one. She lay back and cried painfully. She couldn't control her emotions and pangs anymore. It was the end! End of keeping everything she had buried deep down inside her.

The hospital which was once silent with tickling clocks was now filled up with pain groaning, crying, and screaming.

He had the urge to go inside and hug her tightly but he couldn't. The doctor warned them no one could get near her. It can cause infection to her. She was already woken up after two days. Yes! It's been two days she was fighting for her life.

Arcane stood beside Arawn. Arawn didn't shed any tears, he was just like the statue. When her mother walked outside and they could hear her cries. The lone soul is the strongest soul. He always knew but that soul was broken beyond repair.

"Postpone the wedding!" Arawn says to Brian. He nods and walked away while he sat there like a statue.

"I will be outside," Arcane says when Arawn grabbed his elbow. Arcane sighed and stood beside him. He wasn't going to kill anyone. If only he knows!!

Next Day

"Doctor communicated that she had an infection the last day. She is sleeping soundly due to drugs now." Bella says sitting beside Archer.

"Can I see her?" Arawn asked. Bella just nods NO laying her head on Archer's chest.

"I will go home for a shower. Arcane you coming!" Arawn asked standing up. Arcane smiled getting up. It was when a bunch of security came up surrounding them. Arawn turns and was surprised to see them.

"You boys Aren't going anywhere. VIP area is been vacant for your shower and things" Archer says holding Bella while she sighed looking at Elizabeth's closed door.

After One Month

Elizabeth slowly walked inside the bedroom with help of Bella. Arawn walked inside with the bag kept on the couch. She takes a seat on the bed resting back on the headboard. Bella covers her Properly standing straight.

"Have a shower till then I will bring something to eat," Bella says with a smile and walks out of the room. Arawn takes a seat beside her keeping a pillow behind her back.

"I will get the bathtub filled with water. " He says getting up and walking away. She was too silent to speak anything. It was like her body lost its soul.

After showering, she lay down on the bed staring at the ceiling. Bella walked inside slowly. She slowly closed her eyes pretending to Sleep. She wasn't feeling hungry. Arawn walks out of the Bathroom drying his hair when his eyes fell on Sleeping Elizabeth.

"I will take this away," Bella says and walks out of the room. He sighed and nods his head.

At Night, Dining Hall

Everyone was silently having dinner. Maid served the food. Arawn picks the food bites in spoons turning to Elizabeth. She silently takes the spoon from eating herself. She fills her plate eating silently. They were eating when Xavier walked inside. He bows down and speaks.

"Sir, event planners are here. Should I send them back?" Arawn turns to articulate.

"No, ask them to wait in study. I will be there in a few minutes." He says and Xavier nods his head walking away. Elizabeth turns her head looking at Arawn. "Cancel the Wedding. "She says with hesitation and turns back to her food.

"But Liza, You both have to get married anytime," Arcane says looking at her. "I am not ready." She says looking down at her food.

"It's okay. Whatever it is I will support Elizabeth. She has no other option than marrying Arawn." Archer says making everyone shut down. They had dinner in silence.

After Dinner, Elizabeth walks down from the bedroom looking for Arawn. It has been a while since he was gone. She was worried. She turns her way towards his Study. She was pushing the door open when she hears.

"Arawn, I never thought you will be doing business with her feelings," Arcane says angrily looking at her.

"I needed Violet out of my life at any cost. Elizabeth was the best option. I heard her so-called mother drug her and send her off to Zac. Luckily Zac was with me at the time. When the party got over. I saved her and myself. They were clever. I planned to sleep with her but I never planned the baby and I never saw this miscarriage coming. I just wanted her beside me while I start that project on her plot in Germany. I thought I will make her sign at the wedding but Emerson ruin everything. I..."

She didn't wish to hear anything more. She turned her step away walking away from there. She walked into the bedroom took her seat staring at the wall. All glitter that appears shining isn't gold. Tears roll down her cheeks when her eyes fell on the baby crib.

This was all lie. She thought holding herself together and resting on the bed soundly.  She was at the point where no tears fell off her cheeks. She couldn't cry!!

Arcane stood watching Arawn. Arawn breathes looking at him. 

"I want to make everything work Arcane. I wanted it for the baby and her." He explained and Arcane takes a seat watching her. "You love her?" 

"Of course I love her. she is damn the only woman I could have ever loved. I want the world for her." Arawn hissed in frustration. Arcane sighs rubbing his head. 

"No more game Arawn. No more games with her. Give her what she deserves and I will take care of Ian's situation!" 

"Did you find where he ran?" Arawn asked and Arcane shook his head. "He ran away when Elizabeth was in the hospital. He isn't alone!" Arcane speaks and Arawn nods his head. 

"We need to keep watch on Elizabeth. Even the maids and everything. Remember Rebecca maids sold our soul out to Ian." Arcane asked and Arawn nods taking his seat. 

"I have arranged everything since she walked into this house. I have been training her personal staff and security. Ares is missing I needed his mafia men." 

"Something happened?" Arcane asked and Arawn shook his head. "I have no idea. He has been gone for months now." Arawn says and Arcane rubbed his head. 

"Look out for Elizabeth." Arcane gets up walking away.