36. Royalty Screwed

After a few months,

Archer was sitting with Bella looking at Mrs. Michael sitting in front of them looking down. The mansion was in silence and they were waiting for her to speak for thirty minutes.

"I am sorry!" she finally opened her mouth and looked at them.

"I am sorry for what my granddaughter did with your son! I thought when she was taking Arawn, she wanted the baby. I never knew it was revenge. I want them happy together not like this," she stated and Archer open his mouth.

"It's okay! I want my son, and Ares will get him. But with a plan. I want my grandson and mother along with it." Archer stated looking at Ares and he nods his head.

"Time to plan to take lioness out of the kingdom!" Archer smirked at Bella and she ignored him.

"I want three of them safe or you are doomed!" Bella scared Archer and walked away, leaving them alone along with Mrs. Michael with her.

Royal palace

"I want Arawn back, Elizabeth!" Ares angrily stated, looking at Elizabeth sitting in her seat sipping her juice. She completely ignores his beg and watched out of the window.

"Aren't you listening, Elizabeth? I asked I want my friend back. Or you don't have an idea what I will do with the palace. You have no idea!" Ares threatened, and she turned to look at him.

"You are in no position to threaten me, Ares Azriel king! If you want him alive, then leave." Elizabeth asked with anger. Ares angrily stepped near when Andrew blocked his way, standing in front with a gun.

Ares chuckled and grabbed his gun in a shift moment, pointing at Elizabeth.

"These aren't toys for you to play with. You might have tricked me with information, but I am very determined to get my best friend." Elizabeth stayed calm while all the royal men looked at Ares in shock.

"Go get him!" he asked Andrew, and he walked away immediately with a few people.

"You are pointing guns at a pregnant woman," Elizabeth stated, and Ares puts the gun down and stood beside her angrily.

"I never knew your sweet face was playing tricks to get Arawn Edward Rodriguez here!" his anger had no bounds after knowing from Archer that Arawn never came home after that. Elizabeth was playing tricks on him.

"Did you forget what he did with me?" she asked, looking at him while sitting on a chair.

"Yeah! I remember. That's why I was beside you to help you to go through that. But I was never helping you dig my best friend's grave." He stated angrily, looking at her. And she ignored it and rest waiting for Andrew.

"Remember this when I walk out of this room with Arawn Edward Rodriguez. Your men won't follow or I will end your Oma very next second." Elizabeth immediately looked at him in shock.

"Yes, I made a plan to have my way out from here. She is with my men. And if I don't return, you will end up having her dead body in your arms and lose your son as well. I am no man to toy with Elizabeth!" he stated while Andrew walked with Arawn. He looked fine and healthy. Something confused him.

"I told you I was going to enjoy royalty. She didn't screw with her rules!" Arawn walked and immediately stood in shock watching Elizabeth.

"You must be kidding!" he stated in shock, looking at her baby bump and looking outside coldly. 

Elizabeth never knew it was coming sooner. She didn't want Arawn to know about it. The feeling buried inside Arawn overwhelmed him. Now he knew why she wanted him all this time. She was practically screwed with her plans. Leaving Ares was a mistake. Telling Rodriguez about the baby was a mistake. Her Oma getting kidnapped was a mistake.

"Come on! We need to leave!" Ares and Arawn's anger had no bounds. He knew it was his. Elizabeth bump told the story to him. He knew how was far she was!

"Shut up for a while, Ares!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. The people crawled into corners scaredly after hearing. Elizabeth scaredly flinch a little but held herself together.

"Why wasn't I aware of this? " Arawn asked, pointing towards her belly, and Ares rolled his eyes.

"I promise to give your baby to you. She is coming along with us." Ares stated and Elizabeth looked at him in shock.

"Fine then! I have a long list of revenge on my mind." Arawn spoke, walking towards Elizabeth, and she moved away.

He grabbed her, picking her up in his arms while she tried to fight with him, but he smirked at her.

"Asked you before why you want me? You are screwed now! Ready to go home!" he smiled, and she tried to hit him when Ares grabbed her hands and tie them.

"She is a feisty cat!" Arawn mentioned and Elizabeth glared.

"I hate you!" she mumbled when Ares taped her lips with a beautiful smile.

"Now we are ready to leave!" Arawn smiled and walked with her, and Ares loaded the gun and walked out of the royal palace.

Private plane!

Arawn placed her on the bed and looked at her with a smirk. He rests beside her with his head on his palm.

"Ahh, I am loving it! Getting you kidnapped all over again in my life," he says and she glared at him.

"I am very determined to end to story as we started. " He smiled and placed his hands over the baby bump, rubbing it, and sighed, resting with sighed and breathing calm air. Anger isn't good for me! She thought, and Arawn watched her. As much as she wanted to hit the smirking face, but kept it at bay.

"Want help, love!" he asked, and she glared at him.

"Can't help my hands are full right now." He smiled, rubbing her bump, and she breathed calm air, keeping herself in control.

I want to hit him so much!! She thought to herself and he watched her smiling and rubbing her bump.

Vote comments and tag your friends ❤️