4. Uncertainty

The agreement takes between two people!

At Night

The night was peacefully moving towards dusk. She unhurriedly twisted and turned watching him sleeping. Elizabeth moved to keep the pillow between them removing her hand from his loose grip. Before they slept, He forced her to sleep on the bed beside him rather than on the couch. 

He was sleeping soundly on the bed closing his eyes, breathing in and out. She watched and sat on the bed watching the moonlight from inside the bedroom.

Who would say he had kidnapped me? She watches his innocence sleeping. He was sleeping in his open shirt and pants. She sighed removing the blanket off her legs and climbing off the bed. She gets up and walks into the balcony looking around the palliative atmosphere of the night. The deliberate breeze was blowing around making her shudder. She envelops her arm around her and rubs gently over her skin. The feeling of tickling made her smile.

"You Love It," She communicates caressing her belly lovingly with her lips upturned. She looks up watching the moon and down at the garden which was filled with lights and security everywhere holding guns. 'He is mighty!' 

She was observing approximately when she feels a shawl around her. "Winter is arriving. It's cold" She listened to him.

'Wasn't he sleeping? 'she considered and turns glimpsing from the corner of her eyes. He was standing beside him gazing at the moon. She turns to walk away when her stomach grumbles badly. She didn't have dinner because of sickness.

'What Timing?' she supposed when he captured her without permission and picked her up in the air making her eyes widen.

"What are you doing? Put me down" She blurted in a soft tone with forewarning. She glared at him when he looked at her deadly serious demon face making the color of her face fade away and shut her down.

He walked outside the bedroom walked through the hallway and descended the stairs. She held his shirt tightly scared he will leave her to fall. They walked inside the kitchen. The dim lights were illuminating the area. He stops in front of the switches and watches her. She switch the lights on in his arms and he walks around placed her down on the counter keeping her gently. She moved the hair away from her face and watched him move around the kitchen opening the cabinets.

Arawn opens the refrigerator to find the cake and strawberries. The hunger for strawberries made his stomach feel an appetite. It was his favorite thing. He takes the cake out and placed it in front of her. 

Elizabeth looks at the strawberries and shakes her head NO. He looks at her and keeps it back. 'Strawberries make me puke!' He turns to open the cupboard took out things and begins cooking.

Elizabeth looks around when her eyes fell on strawberries coated with chocolate kept in a bowl. They looked tastier than the simple strawberries. She picked it up in her hands eating them and watching him silently dicing vegetables like a professional. 'He doesn't look scary like the personality he has.' it amazed her to see him working like that.

He can cook? She thought to herself when he put everything in the bowl and marinates it with spices and cheese. The other stove had booked noodles. She silently watches him cooking and within fifteen minutes he places delicious noodles in the bowl in front of her.

"Finish this up,!" He says and keeps water aside. He takes the seat beside her on the kitchen stool monitoring her. She devours and then looks at him.

"You want some?" She asks, and he nods negatively eating his strawberries. She turned back to her food. He stayed until she was finished. She eats slowly when the wind blows through the kitchen window. Arawn looks up finding the window open.