Epilogue

A/N: I decided on one epilogue. I feel like it's more wholesome that way!

No song for this one :')

Also, I just learned that there is literal place in South Florida called Seaside that has a lil place like the sunflowers with the honeybees that Harry took Delilah to for her bday....i'm crying, i'll be going there IMMEDIATELY.

Strap in and please enjoy <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pivot!"

Harry rolls his eyes at me, "This is not the time to quote Friends, Delilah. This couch is heavy as shit."

I laugh, "Oh, come on, you know I had to!"

I'd been living with Harry for 6 months now. It was amazing. We were both living out our dreams together. Harry has been in more movies than I can count, and I had just released another album on my birthday last week. It was amazing.

But, I had endured half a year of Harry's terrible couch before I finally told him we needed a new one. So, that's why we were currently yelling at each other, trying to get the couch in the house.

"I still can't believe you made us move the couch ourselves," He grumbles once we place it down.

I scoff and move closer to him, wrapping an arm around his waist. "They wanted us to pay way too much just to move one little couch! We could've done it ourselves and look at that!" I point to the couch. "We did!"

He rolls his eyes again and laughs, cupping my face. "I love you so much, honeybee." And he leans forward to kiss me.

"I love you, corazón," I mumble against his lips.

We pull away and I go to dust off the couch, noticing something. "Oh, I think there's something stuck between the cush-"

My mouth is open as I pull out the shiny object. My hearts falls out of my ass and I swear it's on the floor behind me. "What the fuck is going on?" I turn around to face him.

I don't cry that often. Not unless my heart is being broken.

And apparently, when I'm being proposed to.

Harry is on one knee and the tears fall almost immediately. He smiles at me and takes my left hand in his, taking the ring.

"Delilah Honeybee Quinn Garcia," He starts.

"That's not my mid-"

"Shh, please. Can't you see I'm busy, baby?" He tuts and I roll my eyes playfully, wiping my tears with my free hand.

"As I was saying...Delilah Honeybee Quinn Garcia. The time I have spent with you has been heaven on Earth. I didn't think it would be possible to love someone so much. A lot of people fall in love with others because they make them be a better person. But I fell in love with you because you've never wanted me to be anything other than myself. You're the love of my life and I don't want to waste one more second not being your official forever. My darling, beautiful, gorgeous honeybee, will you mar-"

"Yes."

He smiles. "But you didn't let me fin-"

"Yes." I sob.

"-Marry me?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" I can barely see through my tears as he places the ring on my finger. He stands up and cups my face, kissing me as I keep mumbling yes, yes, yes against his lips.