Chapter 13

A/N: Hey! So, again, we're going to pretend the song of the chapter was written by Delilah.

Also, some of y'all guessed the song already lmaooo ilysm.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had spent the rest of the night in bed, watching movies and eating unnecessarily expensive room service. We fell asleep to some foreign film neither of us bothered to pay any attention to.

I woke up the way I wanted to wake up forever. Warm, and happy, and in his arms.

He had to write again, and I decided to go with him this time. I didn't want to see too much of his city without him.

Now, we were walking into the back room of a bar and I saw two familiar faces and two unfamiliar faces.

As we're walking closer, Harry asks me, "What's today's word, by the way?"

"Sanguine, positive or optimistic." I tell him just as Mitch and Sarah look up when they hear us walk in.

Sarah smiles and stands up, "Delilah! I was hoping you'd join us at one of these! They're always writing, and I end up sitting in a corner by myself."

I give her a hug and laugh. "Thanks for having me."

Harry places his hand on my lower back and walks me over to the other two people. "This is Tyler and Thomas." I shake their hands and introduce myself.

We sit around for about an hour. Me with Sarah, talking about the most random things, and the boys huddled in a corner, writing.

I was in the middle of telling Sarah about my horrible high school experience when Harry called out to me. "Delilah? Can you come here really quick?"

I walk over and sit next to him. Mitch, Tyler, and Thomas are speaking on their own now. "What's up, sunshine?"

"I need to ask you something."

I wait.

"How would you finish this song?"

I give him wide eyes, "What? Harry, I don't know, I'm not a writer."

He gives me a look. "Yes, you are. You told me you write and based off the one song you showed me, you're really good at it."

"Harry-"

"Just help me with this one part, okay? Please." I nod at his plead.

"Fine, just this one."

Except that it wasn't just that one song. I helped them on three more songs. They were all love songs. Harry must have a lot of experience in that department because they sound too genuine to be fake.

I had also started one on my own. I don't know what it was about Harry's influence on me, but I actually wanted to write again.

I was taking that as a good thing. A step on the stairs of my journey to healing.

I still included Sarah in our conversations as I wrote and being surrounded by such fun and talented people was helping me a lot.

I wrote about what I'd seen, and I wrote about what I felt. Harry had left my side for a bit and was sitting with the other boys. Sarah leaned over my shoulder and asked if she could read what I'd written.

I handed her the notebook and after a few moments, I heard her gasp. "D, this is beautiful." The nickname made me smile and the compliment made me smile wider.