Chapter 17

A/N: Hiiiiii! This chapter is an emotional one so the song isn't intended to be listened to while you read it. But it is a really, really, really good one so check it out!

Enjoy, my golden babies!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was nearing the end of May and we'd been in Miami for a while now. Seb didn't want to be gone from work too long so he decided to fly home a couple of days after the party.

Before he left, I had taken them to the beach, shown them new restaurants, and made them join me in flipping off every single Trump hotel we saw.

Some fans had bumped into Harry and wanted pictures with him so now everyone knew he was in Miami. I was glad I had taken him sightseeing before that, now we could stay in and hide together. But I still had to take him to my special spot.

Right now, though, Harry and I were at my grandma's house and my little cousin was here. She hadn't left Harry's side since she met him, and I understood why Harry told me I had looked good holding Jackson. He looked good holding her. He held her like he had ten more kids at home.

She had noticed some nail polish bottles on the desk and asked me if I would paint her nails. So, right now she was sat on Harry's lap across from me, while I painted her nails bright pink. I asked her if she wanted something else and she turned to Harry, "Tell her I want pink. Only pink."

So, pink it was. I blew on her nails so they could dry, and she hopped off his lap, running to show my aunt. I was closing the bottle, going to put all the others away, when Harry stopped me.

He places his large hands in front of him. "Would you paint my nails?" I smile brightly at his question and nod excitedly.

"Yeah, of course. Which color?" He tells me to choose so I pick yellow and we talk about the most random things as I paint them. We're talking about Wilde and he's so distracted that he doesn't even notice the happy faces I painted in black on his nails.

"Ta-da!" He looks down and smiles at my design.

"I love it. Do you want me to paint yours?" I give another wide smile at his question and nod.

Once his are dry, I tell him to pick a color for me and he picks peach. He paints them beautifully and when he's done, he asks, "What word would you choose for today?"

He blows on my nails when I speak, "Hm. Yellow."

He smiles. "And why is that?"

"Because yellow, like peach, is a color that means optimism. They're happy and hopeful and they have an uplifting effect on people. Kind of like you."

He smiles at me. "And you."

"How about you? What word would you choose?"

His smile only grows. "Peach."

Once we left my grandma's house, the sun was coming down and I knew it was the perfect time. I wait until we get in the car to ask, "You want to go to my spot now?"

His eyes brighten as he nods. I whisper to Mauricio where to go and he rolls his eyes but smiles at me. Progress.

Harry laughs at my whisper, I really need to stop doing that, and we spend the 20-minute drive resting in each other's arms.

Mauricio alerts us that we're here and I'm glad to see it's still open.

I hurriedly climb out the car and drag Harry out with me. I hear him laugh at my eagerness and I make us walk quickly to the entrance of the Greenstreet Café.