Chapter 19

The following morning, after breakfast, Sameera took us spa salon. She already arranged everything. I knew how much she is crazy for party and shopping.

I went spa salon many times with her when I was living with them. We enjoyed a lot and spending time with her was one of my best memories.

Sameera, Richa, and I were in one room while mom and aunty were in different room.

When the representatives were doing there working on our hands and feet. Sameera looked at me and said with cheerful, "Natasha,I seriously missed you so much. After you left, I had to come alone."

I smiled, "I also missed you so much." It's true and I don't want to hide with her. She was really my best friend.

Sameera suggested with hopefully, "Why don't you reconsider your decision again?"

Before I gave response, we heard Richa's confusing voice , "what decision?"

I looked at her with widened eyes. I almost forgot she was with us. I looked Sameera and glared her. She zipped her lips with her fingers. I rolled my eyes with irritation.

Richa noticed our actions and asked again, "What are both of you hiding from me?"

I chatted into my mind, 'mita think something.... think....' I joked, "Actually, Sameera wants I cut all of my relations with you and make only her sister."

Richa glared me and gritted with her teeth, "do you think I am child?"

I nodded seriously, "Ofcourse, you are child. I don't know how jiju is handling you."

Richa didn't get angry but smirked, "ofcourse, I am lucky that your jiju is my husband." I smiled because I know she feels proud when someone talks about jiju. I felt relieved that I got success into change topic. But I choked when I heard her next words, "but some single persons can't understand it." I knew very well to whom she was talking.

Sameera protested, "di, how can you say it infront of me?" Then I recalled between us Sameera is single after her last breakup. She decides to date this time carefully.

Richa tried to explain, "Sorry, Sameera I hurt you accidentally. But I was mentioning it to that silly girl." Richa pointed towards me with her fingers. She didn't know I don't care if she says me anything. Because I am not single. No no.. I mean.... Ugh... Why my relationship is so complicated.

I heard Sameera voice, "who told you she is si...." Before she said further, I interprutted her, "Sameera, let her say anything. I forgive her because she is my sister."

Sameera blinked her eyes what she was going to say. Richa said with frustration, "who wants to your forgiveness? By the way, mita why are you changing topic again?"

I made my face, "I am not changing topic." I looked at Sameera and told her, "now, you explain to her."

Sameera looked at me with widened eyes. She opened and closed her mouth many times. I smiled to look her like it. After all, It's her fault.

Richa looked at her with hoping eyes. I closed my eyes for relaxation. I knew Sameera can't tell Richa truth. That's why I was relieved. I wanted to know what makes her excuses.

I heard her voice after few moments, "Di, do you want to know karan's girlfriend will come in party or not?"

I started to cough wildly. I didn't know she would say it. Immediately, Richa and Sameera came to my side and patted my back. after few moments, I felt somehow relieved. My eyes had tears because of struggling breaths. One representative gave a glass of water. Richa helped me to drink water. Sameera asked with worried, "Are you fine?"

I coughed again and nodded because it's hard to talk. Richa asked with concern, "Mita, are you child?"

I only smiled. I knew she was worried for me. I opened my mouth and managed to say, "I am fine now."

When I was completely fine, they sat on their seats. Richa asked with gossiping tone, "Sameera, you are telling about your brother girlfriend. Please continue..."

Sameera looked at me with pitiful eyes. I slightly shook my head, "di, why don't you ask karan yourself?"

Richa made her face, "Are you kidding me?"

I smiled, "di, when you know, why are you gossips behind his back?"

Richa ignored me and asked Sameera, "Sameera, give me hint from which background she is? I will guess."

Sameera laughed and glanced at me then looked Richa, "Di, if I give you hint, you will never guess her."

Richa raised her eyesbrow, "why? By the way, my friends and I made up a list of guessing girls. May be, she can be one of them."

I was anger to hear it. Sameera noticed my expression and murmured into my ears because she was near me, "your sister is looking your love rival. So quickly, grab my brother otherwise you will be regretted."

I glared at her with sharp eyes. If looks can kills, she would definitely be death. She sat properly and laughed, "di, I am sure you can't guess her. but you are insisting me, I will give you hint.... Natasha..."

My heart was beating fastly to hear it. Richa was looking us with confusion. Sameera smirked and continued, "Natasha, what should I give her hint?" I knew Sameera was teasing me. If she tells Richa I was his girlfriend, Richa will laugh at us. That we are kidding.

Richa asked with disappointment, "Sameera, why are you asking her?" I know my sister will never guess she was talking about me. I took deep relaxing breath after listening my sister question.

Sameera said with sad looks, "Sorry, di I can't tell you anything. But I can say she is coming into party. May be you have chance to meet her in party."

Richa made her face, "ok both of you don't tell me. But if she is coming in party, I will definitely meet her." She said last part with excitement.

Sameera only smiled while I was doubt what she was planning to do. I knew karan won't do anything without telling me but I am not sure for Sameera.

Sameera booked the famous makeup artist for us. The makeup artist did good job and she transferred us into different persons with her magic skills. Even, we can't recognised ourselves.

At right time, we reached at party hall. The party organisers took us our reserved tables. Mom, dad aunty and uncle were settled at different table while Sameera, kavish, soham, Richa, jiju and I were settled other table. My heart was beating fastly since I entered into award ceremony party hall. I knew it's time to meet him that's why I was nervous. After sitting into table, I took the glass of water and drank slowly. Sameera teased me and whispered into my ear, "Natasha, you are behaving like you are going to meet your long time crush after many years."

I wanted to glare her but looking at her smile, I looked away. I knew she was right. I was really nervous. I didn't know what to say him or how to handle suitation or how he will react. Should I search on google? But will it be helpful?no.... Forget it... Keep calm down first. Don't think so much.

But Sameera was not helping me, "Congratulations, your long time crush also feels the same like you."

I ignored her and concentrated on the stage what going on. They were announcing one after another many categories. When they were announcing winner name, every one was clapping. I looked my surroundings. I was wondering where he was. I didn't see him till yet. My heart was telling me to meet him and face what will happen. While my other instinct was telling to avoid him. The most important thing, I was worried. will I control myself after meeting him?  I somehow controlled myself not to contact him...not to keep update about him. Even I succeed to control not to contact him but .  I was updated his every single details. First to thank Sameera and Kavish and second to social media. I didn't know why suddenly he started to update on social media account.

I heard the voice of host to announce...." the Award of  best youngest and promising business man goes to..... Karan Mehta." My heart was started to beat fastly after listening his name.