Chapter 8

It was challenging to work with Kavish but I was satisfied with my work. I was learning many aspects which I did not learn. I was wishing that I could to do job big company like that in past. It was my luck that I had opportunity to work in that company otherwise without sameera and Karan , guards would not let me enter in that company.
Other side, kavish and I started to know each other. He was strict in work but he was also nice person. He helped me in my work and taught me how to do. Now, he didn't behave me like starting. His behaviour was getting changed.
I had to prepare presentation about financial report but I couldn't understand how to finish it. I tried many times but nothing were helping. I heard kavish voice from my behind, "did you ready your presentation?"
I turned towards him and told with confusion, "I couldn't understand anything. Now, my brain stopped to do working."
He smiled and said, "let me see where you have problem."
I nodded and as I started to get up, he took the another chair and sat on it, "sit there."
I nodded. He looked at laptop's screen and started to read my presentation. I was looking his face and screen one by one. I was trying to understand what he is thinking. He smiled but didn't move his gaze from screen, " don't do it. You are disturbing me."
I couldn't understand and asked him innocently, "what did I do wrong? There is some problem in presentation."
He looked at me for one second then shook his head, "no, there is no problem but look at screen. You add that data and finish it." He added data into presentation and show me.
I read it and he was right. I said with cheering voice, "that's why I say you genius. You have solution of every problem."
He smiled, "you know when to say right words but it will not work on me. I do it because I have experience but you are not bad."
I thanked him, "but I am learning from you. I don't know how to thank you."
He asked, "do you want to thank me?"
I nodded. He continued, "then bring a cup of coffee for me."
"Only one cup?" I asked.
"What do you mean by only one cup? Do you want me to get sick before meeting?" He asked with raising his eyebrows.
I shook my head and smiled and left for cafeteria.
As I was going to enter in cafeteria, I heard something. I stopped outside and overhear. Actually, my two colleagues was there and doing gossip about me.
One of my colleague was saying"I don't know about Natasha. But we know kavish sir from starting. He never talked to us like that but he behaved different around Natasha. May be, they are hiding something."
Other hummed, "I am sure something was going on between them."
First said with bitter voice, "that's why he helped her in every way. I overheard they met outside the office." Who saw me with him outside the office? I don't know when I went with him outside the office. I took a deep breath. I couldn't hear more nonsense talk. That's why I decided to entered into cafeteria. I looked at them and smiled. They looked at me and got shocked. But I pretended that I didn't listen anything. I started to make coffee and asked normally, "what's going on?"
They looked at each other and one of them said, "nothing. We are talking about here and there. By the way, have you finished your presentation?"
I nodded, "almost."
Other said, "best of luck. We have to do work. We are going now."
I nodded and they left. I thought how can they think like it. You can't never escape from gossips. Something clicked in my brain. It is better that they are adding my name with him, they are not adding with karan. Otherwise I felt embrassed.

I put the cup of coffee on his table. He thanked me and looked at me, "what happened? You looked down. Are you alright?"
I nodded and tried to fake smile, "yeah, I am tired. Nothing else."
He said with concerned, "if you are tired, you can take rest. I will attend meeting alone."
I told him, "I am fine. Don't worry. And I can't miss the chance to experience it."
"Or you can't miss the chance to see him?" He teased me.
I blushed but I covered it quickly, "I don't know what are you talking."
Before he said anything, I came out from his cabin. I put my hands on my cheeks. It were hot. By the way, he was right. It was my first time when I would see him in office. I looked at myself. 'Did I look like presentable? Wait, from when did I start to concern about my apprence? Oh god, I changed a lot because of him. I don't know in future, I will recognise myself or not. Forget it, think about your work only.