10 - Quality Time

DANIEL:

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. It took me a second to realize that I wasn't at my place. I felt the rest of the bed with my hand, but it was empty. I sat up against the headboard, and that's when I saw Luke cooking something in the kitchen area. I could only see him from the waist up. He was shirtless, and I wondered if he was wearing anything pants. Bad Danny! No sex this week, remember? I did remember, but my morning wood was clouding my judgements.

"What are you making?" I said in a slightly loud voice so that he could hear me. My inner chef's highly sensitive nose told me that it was toast, coffee, and scrambled eggs.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Good morning."

"Don't get up. Breakfast is coming right along," he said as he placed whatever he cooked in a tray and walked over to me. Turns out, he was wearing pants - his pyjama bottoms. He handed me the tray and sat across from me on the bed. I was right. It was burnt toast and a little too dry-looking scrambled eggs with coffee. "How is it?" he asked me.

"Good... It's good," I said. The food was horrible, but anyways.

"It's horrible, isn't it?"

"It's good, okay? Chill," I said. The things you do for love... Wait, where did that come from? Maybe, I was referring to my love for him as a friend.

"So, what do you wanna do today?"

"What do you mean? Don't you have to go to the office or something?" I asked.

"No, I'm not going today, or tomorrow, or the day after that. I'm off work till you are here. So, what do you wanna do?" he asked.

"I don't know. What do you have in mind?"

"Absolutely nothing. I brainstormed, but couldn't come up with anything. We have already done everything together."

"Okay, then..." I trailed off. "We are fixing this place up."

"And what do you mean by that?"

"We'll paint the walls, do some repairing, put things in place."

"That's too much work, Danny."

"Remember how much fun we had when we painted my room in eighth grade?"

"Yeah... Okay."

"Let me take a shower, and then we'll head out," I said.

"Cool."

"Have you taken a shower?" I asked.

"Yeah. I thought we'll...share, but you said that we aren't supposed to do anything this week, so..." he trailed off.

"Good decision. I bite anyways, so... At least you're safe this way."

"Shut up, and get into the shower."

After I took a shower, we went out to buy paint and stuff. The wall on the left of the entrance was a brick one. It had huge windows with metal frames and tinted glass. It gave a very vintage kind of vibe, so I decided to keep it that way. The wall opposite to that was mostly empty, so I decided to get creative on it. For the remaining two walls, I chose white.

"Have you got some old clothes that we can change into?" I asked.

"Can't we just strip down to our boxers like we did in eighth grade?" he asked with a grin.

"You just wanna see me naked, don't you?" I teased. He just blushed and shrugged it off, but I fulfilled his wish.

We covered the floor and the furniture with the tarp and got to work. We decided to paint the opposite walls white first. He took one while I took the other. His ass looked out of this world in those tight boxers when he wiggled it on the beat of the music that we had playing. I guess he had a pretty good view of me as well because that hard-on didn't escape my sight. It was getting harder and harder for me to control myself from jumping his bones.