❖Part 12❖

Lola's P.O.V

I gulp as I watch Dawson slowly push down his shorts. I insisted he should get things started because I was all over the place. I tugged my shirt over my head. We were on opposite sides of his gym. I opted to do a bit of yoga first, but I am now second-guessing my choices. Naked yoga sounded like a challenge of some reality show and you couldn't have sex with your partner. That might as well be us right now. I know Dawson wants this to last.

I pull off my legging before fiddling with my sports bra. Dawson's fingers were hooked on the waistband of his underwear as he was waiting for me. I quickly pulled off my bra and copied his actions with my own panties. I decided to confidently continue this and pushed mine down first. I then turned and proceeded to start stretching.

Last night must have really gotten to me. I totally lost confidence and sass for a while before realizing that was stupid. I know he wants me and I can have power over him if I so pleased. I knew Dawson started when I heard weights being moved. I peaked over and saw his in all his glory, already sporting a semi. Quickly looking away, I knew I couldn't stare too much because that would just make everything harder. I started with a few easy poses before moving on to ones that would help me workout better. It feels amazing and I wonder why I don't do this more often.

I hear heavy breaths behind me as I keep going. I am unsure whether it is because he is watching me or straining to lift too much weight with the dumbells. After about 15 minutes I peek back over at Dawson. He is still lifting weights. I flick my eyes over to the elliptical machine wondering if that would be too much. As my eyes move back to Dawson, they go down towards his dick. It is still semi-hard, so I think I should be ok. I kept my eyes on him as I move over to the machine. His eyes flick over to me as I walk across the gym. Already red from yoga, I flush even more as his eyes move all over my body. I do the same watching sweat roll down his chest. Licking my lips as I turn away. I don't want this to end too quickly either.

I step up and just start going. The machine is facing a mirror so I can still see Dawson staring at my butt. This goes on for a while as I stay on the machine. Dawson stays with the weights too but is now do curl-ups when I get off the elliptical. I walk over to the bar next to him and start doing the same thing. Playing soccer pays off because I can do more than two. Every week we spend a day in the gym with planned workouts. Being this close to each other is getting more and more difficult as I look down and see his dick almost fully erect.

I can feel myself dripping and the smell is a bit more prominent within the sweaty atmosphere. We both do three sets of ten before moving on to lunges among other workouts we can do next to each other. Dawson struggles as his dick is getting harder while watching me next to him. I know he won't last much longer so I decide to do the one thing I have been dreading, the treadmill. He follows me over as I set mine to a walk to start, knowing that it won't be fun when I have to start running while holding up my breasts. We both walk along next to each other before picking it up to a slight jog. The moment I cup my breasts while feeling my arousal slipping down my legs, I let out a small moan.

Dawson turns off his treadmill as I turn mine off. I know what workout he wants to do next and I pat myself on the back for lasting an hour and a half. I get off just as he grabs me and pulls me towards his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck as he grabs my thighs.

"I hope this was all you imagined," I whisper as I wrap my legs around Dawson's torso.

"Oh baby, it was that and more," he replies while walking causing my nether region to brush up against his. Feeling that he quickens and slams me against a wall.

"I know you are eager, but don't make this too quick." Dawson tortured himself on purpose for over an hour just to make the experience more intense. Teasing each other just to go at it like animals takes a lot of restraint. So much so that I know we will have a hard time doing this again.