❖Part 9❖

Lola's P.O.V

The next morning I felt unusually hot and heavy. I tried to roll over, but something just tightened on my waist. I felt stiff. I tried to move once again before I realized it was Dawson's arm holding me down. I move a lot in my sleep so it makes sense why my muscles are so sore. That and the aftermath from yesterday is hitting me. I check the time to see it five in the morning. I should wake Dawson up so he can get home before school starts.

I shift a little to loosen Dawson's arm so I can stretch out. I lift my arms and stretch my legs out, accidentally letting out a moan because of the sensation. Dawson stirs beside me. He moves onto his side and pulls me against his chest. A gasp escapes my mouth when his erection pressed into my ass. We put our clothes back on last night so it was skin to skin right now. One more shift and we would be able to check something off his list. Something that I wasn't sure I was ready for yet.

I try to wiggle away, but Dawson is holding me so tight that I was just rubbing against him. I hear him groan softly in my ear. If I wasn't so sore then maybe I would have given him a wake-up call, but right now I needed a break.

I slowly grab Dawson's arm, trying to pry it away from me when I felt something wet on my neck. "Good morning," he says continuing to kiss my neck. His words vibrate through me and send sparks down to my core. He starts to grind his hips a bit.

"Woah Woah Woah, hold on buddy. We have school and I need a break. I would also like to inform you that I am not ready to move to the back yet, so please refrain from sticking it in."

He chuckles, "You sound so serious. It's too early for that. What do you say we skip school and spend the day in bed? I know a few things we can check off."

"I don't know. I'm still sore from yesterday. We won't be able to do too much today."

"It's still Friday and we don't need to go to school. We can just hang out all day. I'll give you a massage," Dawson says while turning me onto my stomach and running his hand up and down my back. I let out a moan and relax into my mattress.

"So do you still want to go to school?" Dawson's breath caresses my ear and I shiver. His hands are moving lower and lower on my back. I still shake my head no even though I want to give in to this little game we are playing. He reaches my butt and squeezes which causes me to arch my back so push myself harder into his hands. "You know, if you weren't so sore right now then I would fuck you so hard. Most men get aroused in the morning, especially when someone else is there to make us. I can hold off for now kitten, but you disagreeing with makes me want to make you submit. Be at my mercy. So how about I act courteously and you copy. So stay here with me and we can enjoy each other's company." I finally give in and mumble a yes. How could I not after the small speak he just gave. I am easily swayed.

I know Dawson heard me as he moves his hands to my thighs. Kneading them to release the tension that has built up. I almost think he will venture a bit higher, but he doesn't. He can see that I am turned on. I can handle his fingers. Lord knows they aren't as big as his dick.

"Dawson, come on. I don't feel so sore anymore," I lie, but I'll get over it when I'm in the throws of pleasure. I make a move to grab his dick knowing he will lose control after a few strokes, but he moves away. Dawson knows exactly what I am doing.

"Now now Lola. If I am going to fuck you later, then you need to rest. I wouldn't be able to touch you for days if we started now and you don't want that. I'm going to shower before I go crazy. Try to rest while I'm gone."