❖Part 8❖

Lola's P.O.V

I can't even remember how we got to my room. I had my legs around Dawson's waist right away. He was surprised because instead of throwing me on the bed, he fell to the ground and started nipping at my jaw. I threw my head back not caring about the hard floor against my back. I'm a moaning mess by the time he reaches my mouth. He does this thing with his tongue and at that point, I can't think straight. Somewhere in between, we ended up on my bed with our clothes discarded and our mouths connected.

"So how about we check something off of your list this time," his rough voice reaches my ear when he nibbles on it. I manage to nod my head not caring what he wants to try. I feel the cool air brush against my skin and it takes me a second to realize that Dawson isn't on top of me anymore. I sit up to see him crouched by my backpack pulling something out. He stands up with my list in his hands reading it over. I feel my face heat up knowing he holds secrets in his hands that make me vulnerable. Part of me relishes in the fact that I can trust him with it. He can see that I want him to pick so I lay back as he continues to look it over. I notice that he puts a condom on before he walks back over to the bed.

"So many choices and good ones at that. I can see myself doing all of them. I hold you down and spank you until you are sore," his hand lightly runs along my waist, "Or I could lick you all over." He slowly leans down and places butterfly kisses on my thighs while I lay very still. I'll let him do anything he wants to me as long as he doesn't make it last too long. I'm bursting already and it's only growing. "I could throw you against the wall and slam into you." He lifts me up before I can even register what is happening. I feel the impact of the wall shortly after. The paper is abandoned. I have no doubt he has already memorized it all and pictured it in his head a thousand different ways.

His wisps of hair are tickling my face as he places slow kisses on my neck. His open mouth creating a trail of saliva when he gets closer to my mouth. I try to turn my head almost yearning for his mouth. Dawson is quicker though and pulls back. I let out a whimper at the loss and that makes him smirk. If I wasn't so keen on giving him control then I probably would have glared, but I surrender for now knowing the roughness that is about to come is worth it. The coolness of the wall makes me shiver when he leans further away.

"Now now I can't give it to you right away. I will make you desperate and only then will it be so rough that you will get the true meaning of not being able to feel your legs." I let out a quiet moan at the sound of his voice and the promise he was protruding. His eyes darken even more and his head dips back down to my collarbone. His hands tickle my thighs a bit when they squeeze them. I throw my head back against the wall knowing I will feel that later. His hands lift me higher on the wall and my legs adjust on his torso. Dawson reaches in between my breasts which causes a random thought to flit through my mind. It brings me out of my lustful state for a moment as a laugh escapes past my lips.

Dawson is momentarily distracted and looks up at my face. His confusion only makes me laugh more sufficiently ruining the moment or so I think. I see a small gleam in Dawson's eyes. "Why are you laughing," he says with a smile on his face.

"I was just thinking what if you randomly started motor-boating me." Saying the thought out loud sounds stupid, but it made me laugh again. He starts laughing too making me blush. His laugh sounds so good right now. It's husky with a hint of his usual smooth laugh. It flows through my ears and gets me in the mood all over again. I squirm and his eyes fill with lust again. Mischief not far behind it.

He lowers his head back in between my breasts and this time before I can start laughing he motorboats me. I giggle a bit, but it melts into a moan when he moves and covers a nipple with his mouth. I squirm a little and end up grinding on his hard erection. It's perfectly positioned at my opening while he continues to suck on my breast. Leaning more into me so I can hold myself up as he takes on of his hands and starts massaging the other. I patiently wait for him to thrust into me as he sends sparks of pleasure through my body. Building me up until I'm dripping onto him. I know he can feel it when he starts rubbing his dick around my entrance only arousing me more.