17: Wisdom

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed it, and I do take requests. So if you have any feel free to leave them below, and I'll get to them as soon as possible. Thank you! Enjoy!😊

In the waiting room
Tk's point of view
Carlos being the amazing, sweet boyfriend he is, well he decided he would take me to my appointment. "Los , is it gonna hurt?" I asked him while I looked up at him, we had just sat down at the orthodontist. I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed, and he never had to. His teeth grew in like they should of, and mine well are all messed up. It does suck that I waited all this time thinking mine where never going to grow, then suddenly at the old age of 28 here they are. "Baby, it's gonna be fine." I shook my head. "No, Its not. It's gonna hurt a lot people always say it hurts." He shook his head.

"I don't know, but you're a big boy. I'm sure you can handle it." I'm really nervous, and I can tell he is getting frustrated with my rapid fire questions. Okay, maybe he's not actually getting annoyed it's just my anxiety making me think that. "Maybe I'll call Marjan, she had hers removed only a few years ago. She'll know, right?" She would know how painful it is. He just shook his head at me. "Tyler, you are gonna be just fine. Okay? Just calm down a little. It will be over, before you know it." I nodded my head, and in came a blond lady. "Tyler Kennedy?" She half stated, and half questioned. Carlos stood up, before reaching his hand out for me to take. "Come on, it will be just fine. I'll be here when you wake up, Okay?" I nodded my head, as we just made it into the back room where they give you the medicine to make you sleep.

Half an hour later
Carlos' point of view
I walked into the room, and see a very obvious drugged Ty. They still gave him an aesthetic, but they made sure he was allowed to have that kind. He wanted them to know that he was a recovering addict, so they wouldn't give him anything that could set him back. He was just waking up, but you could definitely tell he was definitely on something. It was kind of cute to say the least. I walked in, and sat in the chair next to him, and grabbed his hand. "Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked as I moved a few pieces of hair out of his face. He just kind of lifted his hand, that I was holding. He just look at our hands with a questioning look. "Are you my husband?" I just laughed a little, while shaking my head. "No, not yet anyways." He looked kind of shocked.

"But, I don't even have a ring." I smiled at him. "No, you don't." He just looked at me. "Why? Don't you love me?" I just rolled my eyes at him. "Yes, I do love you, a lot. We are just young right now, okay? But eventually it will happen." He nodded his head, and I'm guessing completely forgetting our conversation. After a few minutes of him just playing with my hand, I asked again. "How are you feeling?" He just nodded his head, as he lifted his other hand. "I feel so... woah.." He stopped mid sentence to watch as he moved his hand around. "I want vegan tacos so bad." He sighed to himself, and to me. It was a mumbled mess, and I could hardly understand what he said. "No, you can't have anything like that right now." He gave me this little angry look, before sighing to himself.

The angry look quick turned to pout. "You're mean." He mumbled quietly, and I just shook my head. I smiled sweetly at him, before he turned his head, and saw his teeth they had removed in a jar on the table. "What's that?" It took me a second to understand what he said, because he had gauze in his mouth. "Oh, you mean your teeth." As soon as I said that he turned to me, and started crying. "Honey, what's the matter?" I said as I wiped his face for him. "They took m... my te.. tee... teeth. Ho...how can I e..eat n..now?" He was a full on sobbing mess, my poor baby. "No, baby they just removed the ones that weren't good. They were hurting you, now you will feel better since they are gone." He then looked up at me, and the water works had been shut off. "Those are mean teeth?" I nodded my head, and smiled at him. "Yes, those were very mean teeth." He nodded his head, as he wiped his face with one hand.