The next morning, Zahra woke up alone

The next morning, Zahra woke up alone. Zavira and Fahad were no where to be seen.

It had really warmed her heart after she had realized that Fahad had purposely made Zavira sleep with them last night so that Zahra could be comfortable sleeping in his room.

"Bhabi." Sana barged into the room to see her sister in law. Zahra looked at her startled, as she placed a hand on her chest. "Oh, sorry." Sana sheepishly replied after she realized she had scared her. Sana suddenly let out a gasp and started squealing. Zahra looked at her in confusion.

Is she high on something?

"Bhabi, dehkay," Sana came closer and pointed at her hand. Zahra looked down at her henna covered hands, still frowning in confusion. "Look how dark your mehndi is!" She exclaimed and Zahra looked down at her mehndi. She was right. The color was dark. She could feel a blush rising to her cheeks before she looked away from Sana.

(Look; henna)

"Sana, ye sab bus superstition hai. Aur kuch nahi." Zahra said and ran into the bathroom. However, she could still hear Sana's laughs.

(Sana, it's just superstition. Nothing else)

"Acha. Mama nay yeh karpray diyah hai. Penleh na." Sana said near the door after placing the outfit on the bed and left the room.

After doing her morning routine, Zahra walked out and looked at the outfit in front of her. It was a dark green kameez that had a matching shalwaar paired with a white chiffon dupatta.

She loved wearing shalwaars. Most of her outfits consisted of shalwaars and kameezs. Saad hadn't been a huge fan of them, but he would still buy them for her.

She left her face bare and after letting out a breath, she went downstairs where the rest of the family was seated

There were two brothers and one sister. Basit the eldest, then Rahila and lastly Sajid.

Basit was married to Saima and they had 5 kids. Fahad, the oldest then Saad, Sana, Ali and Raza.

Out of all the kids, Saad and Ali had been married and now Fahad. Ali got married to his childhood crush Maryam, who was pregnant with their first child.