Finally, everything was set in Hashir and Ameera's life

Finally, everything was set in Hashir and Ameera's life. All tensions and problems were cleared and they couldn't be happier.

Hashir decided that they all needed a break so he decided to rent a private villa overlooking the water in Maldives for the whole week. It was in their favor since Maldives was a Muslim country and had halal food and provided you with prayer mats and had gorgeous views.

It was Hana's first time on a plane and she jumped and clapped the whole, looking out the window. Eventually, she fell asleep. When they landed, they immediately went to sleep after the long airplane ride.

The next day Hashir was woken up by whispers and coo's. He opened an eye to see Hana in a little bikini sitting on the bed with sunglasses in her mouth. Hashir let out a chuckle out a chuckle at her fit before grabbing and lifting her in the air while she giggled.

After having a lavish breakfast, they went towards the private beach that was near the villa. Hana was super excited when she saw the water and Ameera made sandcastles while Hana watched in awe. After swimming for a bit, everyone headed towards the villa where they changed. They decided to go out and explore. After walking around, they decided to eat lunch. Hana started getting fussy and they decided to head back.

While walking back, Hashir spotted a stand with necklaces and bracelets. He walked there while Ameera was at another stand with Hana. A bracelet caught his eye. It had a thin golden chain, with a wording in the middle. It meant 'strong' in Dhivehi, the native language of Maldives according to the stand keeper. He decided to buy since it matched his wife's description.

After everything he put her through, she still survived with her head held up high and he would would forever admire her for that.

When they arrived back at the villa, Hana was fast asleep. Hashir had planned a dinner for both him and Ameera right outside their villa so they could enjoy themselves yet be close to Hana as well.

It overlooked the the Indian Ocean and the sunset

It overlooked the the Indian Ocean and the sunset. Ameera had looked in awe at the set up. It was stunning.

They had shrimp Alfredo for dinner along with breadsticks. Ameera and Hashir talked and laughed the whole time, remembering old memories.

"Look what I got you," Hashir said, and pulled out the bracelet he had bought earlier.

"What does it say?" Ameera questioned, looking at the beautiful bracelet in her hands.

"It means strong," he answered, before making her stand up and wrapping his arm around her waist. "You are the strongest person I have ever met. Even after everything I made you go, you didn't stand down," he whispered softly to her. "I hope you know I never meant anything I said in these past few months," he went on.

A teary eyed Ameera looked up at Hashir before her arms around his neck and hugging him. Hashir hugged her back and they gently swayed while the oceans waves hit around them.

Ameera sighed in exhaustion as she leaped on their bed. They had just returned from their beautiful vacation in the Maldives. They had a great time. They mostly ate and cuddled near the ocean.

Hana also had a great time with both Ameera and Hashir. She had loved playing near the water and with the sand.

Ameera sighed once again before changing into comfortable night wear and hopped back into her bed. She waited for Hashir to come to their room as he was putting Hana to sleep in her room.

After a few minutes he also hopped in the bed. He pulled Ameera towards himself and wrapped his arms around her and she rested her face in the crook of his neck.

"Thank you for this week," Ameera whispered to Hashir in the darkness of the night while looking at him.

"Your welcome, Meeru," he whispered back to her, before gently kissing her lips. "Go to sleep now, I know you're tired," he stated, before Ameera buried her face once again in the crook of his neck.

••• •••• •••

Ok I know this chapter is short but I can't think of anything. Also the next chapter will be the last one for this story 😭

I have thought of 5 stories so let me know which one I should write next. The one with the most comments will be the one I will write next but please only choose 1 story!

1. Maqaam- a girl gets married to a guy with a 10 year age gap man but there's a huge twist which You'll have to read to find out😉

2. Iqraar- after the girls husband dies, she gets married to her brother in law

3. Justajoo- a cousin story

4. Furqat- a girl is married to her cousin in her teenage years and after years he is finally coming back

5. Afreen- after her father is targeted, a spoiled brat is assigned a bodyguard who she falls for

Lemme know which one you guys want next!

Remember to vote and comment!