Chapter 9

Jaliyah POV
I'm still debating should I stay in Africa with my grandparents ,or stay here with my parents. I want Tjay to take care of our child, and I want us to be a family. I can't do it.

"Jaliyah Tjay looking for you, polo just called me and told me" Genesis said. I wanna talk to Tjay, but I can't bring myself to do it.

"Hey.....liyah I don't know if you know, but Tjay got another girlfriend" said Bri.

liyah I don't know if you know, but Tjay got another girlfriend" said Bri

This is Brianna Jaliyah cousin
"Let me see" I said.

This is Brianna Jaliyah cousin"Let me see" I said

"I think her name is lala. Her and rubi rose was fighting over  Tjay a while ago". I looked at Genesis and started crying. Why would he do this if I'm pregnant with his child. I thought we was gonna be forever, but I guess not.

Genesis pov
Why would bri tell her this. She's almost due and she's stressing about a nigga who's not shit. "Stop crying about a nigga who's not worth it, you can always find somebody who's all about you" I told Jaliyah.

Kayla POV
I walked in and I saw Jaliyah crying. I asked Genesis "What's wrong with Jaliyah"? Genesis looked at me strange. The look she gave me told me all. I never liked Tjay. I looks like a cheater. I had a feeling that he would do this to her.

"Why would you tell her this bri" me and Genesis said. "Somebody was gonna have to tell her and it was gonna be me" said bri. I already know bri was gonna tell Jaliyah, because bri doesn't like keeping secrets from Jaliyah. "How about we all get some sleep and wake up tomorrow with a positive attitude" Genesis said. "That's a good idea, because I like to sleep" I said.

Jaliyah looked at me and smiled. She's finna do  something crazy. "What are you about to do"? I asked. "I'm not gonna do nothing, what are you talking about" Jaliyah said. She was laughing really hard , so she was finna do something.

Happy new year's. Btw I be to busy to write a chapter.