Chapter 2

Kayla Pov

"It's 11:30am and we still don't know where the hell is Jaliyah" Genesis said. I told Genesis I didn't know where Jaliyah was. Until I heard the door open. It was Jaliyah. Genesis asked "Where in the hell you been at Jaliyah". Jaliyah said " I been with lil tjay". Then I said "So y'all been fucking"? The Jaliyah said in a low voice " Yeah". Then Jaliyah took off this hoodie. She had a lot of hickeys on her neck. "Damnnnnnn..that's a lot of hickeys on your neck" Genesis said. "Yeah me and him did fuck , but I it nun serious" Jaliyah said. While Genesis and Jaliyah was arguing I was looking at Instagram. I saw lil tjay post heart broken emojis. I screenshotted his story and sent it to Jaliyah. Jaliyah texted me and said I'll hit him up once Genesis stop giving me life lessons. I shook my head and got up left and went in my room.

When I was laying down Jaliyah came in my room and laid right next to me. She pulled out her phone. She went to snap, but before she went to snap I said "So ain't going to hit him up"? She looked at me and said "Yeah your right I should hit him, but I'm to scared to hit him up though". I told her "If you don't hit him up now theirs other girls who want him and probably going to go for them". She looked at me and went on Instagram. She replied to his story saying "remember me"?

He replied real quick. He asked Jaliyah for he number and she gave it to him.

Jaliyah pov

Once I gave him my number Ieft outta of Kayla room. I opened up my laptop and started to watch Netflix. While I was watching Netflix I slowly started to go to sleep. While I was sleep I saw 10 missed calls from this random number. I looked at my phone and it was 6:31 pm. I called the number back. When I called the number back this boy answered. I said "I got 10 missed calls from this number and just wanna know who is this"? "Remember you gave me your number and by the way its lil tjay". We talked on the phone for an hour. He asked can he take me out for dinner. I said yeah. I got in the shower then when I got I put on my pink bra and underwear. I put on my bath & body works perfume and lotion on. When I got getting ready I walked in the living room and Genesis and Kayla looked at me. Kayla looked at me and said "I see you girl". Genesis told me "Don't get pregnant love". I walked out and headed to the elevator. When I got out the elevator he sent me a text saying he was outside.

When I got outside I saw a Roll Royce. He rolled down the window and said you can get in. I got in. Once he started driving asked him "So where you taking me to eat". He told me " Imma take you some where beautiful". He started asking me questions. "What you do" he asked. "Well I go to college and I volunteer at a daycare" I said. "Well damn you ain't down with all the hoe shit" he said. "No I'll never carry myself like that plus I never had many friends". Once I told him I never had many friends it got quiet.

 Once I told him I never had many friends it got quiet

Kayla

Genesis

Genesis

I'll write a new chapter tomorrow :)