Chapter 4

12,569 likes  760 commentsIts

12,569 likes 760 comments
Its.Genesiss
Fall is here 🍂🍁
Random 66
How does Genesis and Kayla get more likes ?
@/Random 66
Because Jaliyah doesn't post as much as we do 🤷🏽‍♀️
Prettygirl._jj
Genesis 😻
@/Prettygirl._jj
Love you ❣️
Kay.la
My lil sis 😽❤️
@/Kay.la
Omg ❣️😘

Genesis Pov
Me, Jaliyah,and Kayla hasn't been spending time together. I called Jaliyah and she didn't answer her phone. I called Kayla. "Hey girl you wanna spend some time together". "Sure if you want". I called Jaliyah again and she answered. "You wanna spend some time with me and Kayla". "Yeah why not".

I got ready and I got a Uber. When I got there Kayla and Jaliyah was already there. We went inside and sat down. "So how y'all girls been doing". "I been doing good" Kayla said. "I've been living luxury". Jaliyah said. Jaliyah was acting weird. Usually she doesn't talk that much.

Once we got done eating Jaliyah went to the bathroom. She was in the bathroom for a long time. Me and Kayla went to check on her. She was throwing up. We helped Jaliyah. "We finna get a pregnancy test". "Yeah we do need one" Kayla said.

We went into the drug store to get the pregnancy test. I looked at Jaliyah and said "If you're pregnant it's okay".

When we got home Jaliyah went in the bathroom to take the pregnancy test. "If  Jaliyah is pregnant it's going to feel weird". I said. "Yeah it's going to feel weird". We saw Jaliyah come around the corner with the pregnancy test. She handed me the pregnancy test. I looked at the pregnancy test shook.

I'm sorry if I haven't been updating I been to busy with school:|