Rip your head off

"this cold way of talking, suits me well actually"- "NO" by CLC

(This song is actually about human rights to wear what they want, and that it doesn't matter what you wear, others don't have rights to harass you, so it's a very important song and I know that)
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It been three days.

Three days since Allan last talked to Jake.

Three days since Allan kissed Jake.

Now it was exactly 12:02 pm. Monday, lunch period.

Allan was going crazy.

Jake was acting like his normal self again. Walking around with his friend group, making sure everyone was loyal to him. Being a cold *sshole, basically.

That was not what they talked about on Friday. On Friday Jake said he wanted things to change! He said he would do it for Allan!

The fact that he ignored whatever promise that was, hurt Allan more than it should have.

Allan has to remind himself that he doesn't actually like Jake. It was all supposed to be apart of a big plan. He wins over Jake, then he gets to control the school, and well... happily ever after.

Making sure he is never at the bottom of the food chain again, that is what he wanted.

But look where he is now.

It's his seventh week at Lake view high, yet he still hasn't made any noticeable changes. Or, he thought he had, until today. Everything was going so well. He had Jake under his fingertips and silver row high controlled.

Suddenly he's nothing but another member of Lake view highs rebellion. The rebellion against the one person he's supposed to be dating right now!

Allan stabbed his food harshly with his fork, staring down at the yellow-ish pudding with a murderous gaze.

The food was shit, his day was shit and-

"Allan? You alright back there?"

That's right. Allan's friends were also at the table.

They were however, sitting in silence.

They wanted to ask Allan about Friday. What happened on Friday? Why did Jake help you? What have you done?
How did everything happen?

But the moment they saw Allan, and how distant and well- angry he looked... they just forgot about what to ask. Because all these weeks Allan had been so controlled. He was perfect, and always calm. Always having the upper hand in every conversation, knowing just what to say.

He was a true leader type, like a role model for the rest of them.

On Friday, for the first time, they saw a huge spark of emotion from him. He was so passionate, but also seemed to be both scared, angry and sad. Now on Monday as well. They see fear, anger and many more emotions from him clearly. He isn't as focused and controlled anymore.

Before Allan could even register what Skye had asked, someone interrupted them.

The king and his friend group made their dramatic entrance, shocking everyone from their meal, as usual.

Jake had his classic cold expression. He was well aware that he now held more power over the students than ever before. Beating Dorian was a golden moment for him, in others opinion. Everyone now feared, but also respected and trusted him more. Their king had shown that he would stand up for them, even to those he bullied.