Epilogue - Go and find your Rapunzel

Morning sunrays disturbed Swara's sleep, she opened her eyes and found herself in different room. She rubbed her eyes with confusion but then within a moment realization hit her, she was married now and that to with the love of her life Sanskar. She felt some weight on her stomach, she turned her gaze towards Sanskar who was holding her possessively in his embrace. He was sleeping peacefully on his stomach and his warm breath were fanning over her neck. His hairs were falling on his forehead and there was small peaceful smile adorned his lips.

Swara ruffled his jet-black hairs, he stirred and nuzzled more in her neck and his lips brushed over her slender neck passing shiver to her spine.

'How much cute he looks when he is sleeping? I have never seen him sleeping in all these years, but now every day I can see him sleeping so peacefully. Thank you Kanhaji for this beautiful morning.'

Swara was looking at his facial features with admiration. She was staring at his face reminding their moments from last night, 'He loves me, he loved me all these years. I was the one who affected him all these years, I was the one who were on his mind, in his heart all these years. It was always me about whom he cared, whom he loved, about whom he was possessive. He was, he is, and he will be always mine. My Sanskar.' Her eyes filled with happy tears; she raised her head to kiss his forehead.

"Rapunzel you should kiss at right place" Sanskar whispered lazily with closed eyes, nuzzling more in her neck giving all goosebumps to her body.

Swara jerked hearing his voice. She blinked her eyelashes for several times widening her eyes, she barely mumbled with scrunched eyebrows, "Sanskar, are you awake?"

Sanskar took deep breath and then slowly opened his eyes, sight in front of him skipped his heartbeat for a moment. This was the dream he had longed for every morning from the day he realised his love for her, to see her serene face first thing in the morning.

He embraced her petite figure in his hug to cherish their moment. Swara also snuggled in his warm embrace, this was her home, her abode.

"I love you Swara" Sanskar mumbled inhaling her hair scent.

"I love you too Sanskar" Swara mumbled against his chest, fisting his t-shirt.

"You know this is a dream, I have seen all these years, to see your face first thing in the morning." Sanskar voiced out his wish with closed eyes inhaling her sweet fragrance.

"Me too" Swara replied while snuggling more.

After few blissful moments in each other's embrace, Swara tried to get up when Sanskar questioned with scrunched eyebrows, "Where are you going Rapunzel?"

"Sanskar, I need to go downstairs. Everybody must be waiting for me" Swara replied getting out of his embrace.

"And what about your poor husband who is waiting for his morning kiss from last 15 years?" Sanskar replied shifting her hair strand behind her ears. He pulled her back in his embrace, she landed on his chest looking at him with wide eyes.

"15 years! Sanskar I was just 8 that time and you wanted morning kiss from young girl every day" Swara asked in teased tone.

"Yes, why not if that young girl was going to be my wife" Sanskar said and turned coming on top of Swara stared at him without a blink, her hear was racing a marathon in her ribcage.

"Sanskar, please leave me" Swara could barely mumbled, turning her cherry red face to other side.

"No way, I got you after long wait and struggle. I want to cherish each and every moment of our togetherness." Sanskar said lost in her eyes and bent to capture her lips in passionate kiss.